napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

POWERCHEWS Review

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
I am not sure if you are familiar with the brand Power Chews or not but it has been one of my favorites for the past 4 years... They currently have BCAA'S, GLUTAMINE, DAA, CREATINE and PRE WORKOUT... Initially they were a company we worked for when they first came out but they quickly saw the light and broke away from all NTBM related sites and affiliation and I think it is clear why... THEY ACTUALLY MAKE A STRONG PRODUCT... I LOVE THESE.. I use the BCAAS and GLUTAMINE as a staple throughout the year... They are so satisfying, taste great, actually curb your appetite and are comprised of high quality ingredients... I buy them at a very low price at a website I found that I will link to this thread... I absolutely love these and the fact they have withstood the times and kept up with quality... Here is a link to the page at Hard Supplements where I purchase mine... http://www.hardsupplements.com/powerchews

PowerChews 5 STAR RATING

Re: RE: POWERCHEWS Review

DylanGemelli said:
I am not sure if you are familiar with the brand Power Chews or not but it has been one of my favorites for the past 4 years... They currently have BCAA'S, GLUTAMINE, DAA, CREATINE and PRE WORKOUT... Initially they were a company we worked for when they first came out but they quickly saw the light and broke away from all NTBM related sites and affiliation and I think it is clear why... THEY ACTUALLY MAKE A STRONG PRODUCT... I LOVE THESE.. I use the BCAAS and GLUTAMINE as a staple throughout the year... They are so satisfying, taste great, actually curb your appetite and are comprised of high quality ingredients... I buy them at a very low price at a website I found that I will link to this thread... I absolutely love these and the fact they have withstood the times and kept up with quality... Here is a link to the page at Hard Supplements where I purchase mine... http://www.hardsupplements.com/powerchews

PowerChews 5 STAR RATING
I've always wanted yo try those daa power chews but haven't gotten around to it. MR does make good products.

DylanGemelli said:

PowerChews 5 STAR RATING
I agree with your post and review 100%. Powerchews is actually a very solid product, and the taste is incredible. I've used about all of them, and actually still have some of the DAA chews

RickRock said:
DylanGemelli said:

PowerChews 5 STAR RATING
I agree with your post and review 100%. Powerchews is actually a very solid product, and the taste is incredible. I've used about all of them, and actually still have some of the DAA chews

the only reason i ever stopped talking about them was I was forced to bro... i literally have not stopped taking them since we started with them that long ago... they are top notch but they were always pricey but now i found the really good price too...

Ive actually used all these and loved them but they used to be more expensive from what I remember, what you posted is a deal! Anyone ever used the preworkout ones? Yet to try those but the bcaas were damn good

Sent using Tapatalk

KingWizard said:
Ive actually used all these and loved them but they used to be more expensive from what I remember, what you posted is a deal! Anyone ever used the preworkout ones? Yet to try those but the bcaas were damn good

Sent using Tapatalk

The pre workout ones definitely work bro but honestly, they were too much for me... They are very strong but they most definitely work... One thing about them though is they taste A LOT different as well... Not that they are bad, but they don't have that candy like taste the others have...

DylanGemelli said:
KingWizard said:

Sent using Tapatalk

The pre workout ones definitely work bro but honestly, they were too much for me... They are very strong but they most definitely work... One thing about them though is they taste A LOT different as well... Not that they are bad, but they don't have that candy like taste the others have...

Yea I can imagine why I looked at the ingredient list really wasn't too bad but they can only use so much sugar alcohol to make it taste decent.. I know most stomachs don't tolerate sugar alcohol too well but it's only 7g I guess but still might not be the wisest choice pre workout.. I hate having to take a shit mid workout feel me

KingWizard said:
DylanGemelli said:
KingWizard said:

Sent using Tapatalk

Yea I can imagine why I looked at the ingredient list really wasn't too bad but they can only use so much sugar alcohol to make it taste decent.. I know most stomachs don't tolerate sugar alcohol too well but it's only 7g I guess but still might not be the wisest choice pre workout.. I hate having to take a shit mid workout feel me

Lol, I actually never had any issues with them myself. I thought they worked pretty decent

Re: RE: Re: POWERCHEWS Review

KingWizard said:
DylanGemelli said:
KingWizard said:

Sent using Tapatalk

Haha, this is exactly why I had to quit using Mr. Hyde

RickRock said:
KingWizard said:
DylanGemelli said:
KingWizard said:

Sent using Tapatalk

Lol, I actually never had any issues with them myself. I thought they worked pretty decent

I just have a fucking weak sensitive stomach bro so i don't tolerate too much of anything well anymore... I wasn't always that way but I honestly think i abused the pre workouts for too long without taking breaks etc when i was younger and it scrued me up later... The pre workout chews most definitely work and they work well... that's for sure...

Top Bottom