napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Post your Cheat Meal!

Flanex

C'mon we all do it unless we have the willpower of the Gods like Dylan.I give myself one cheat meal a week.The Summertime is the worst time of the year for me,even worse than the holiday season.I LOVE BBQ & salads;not the good kind either.

2 BBQ'd cheeseburgers on potato buns with homemade potato salad,tuna macaroni salad & coleslaw.

attachment.php

cheatmeal.jpg

IF i had a cheat meal, it would be either an entire pizza or my moms lasagna, period... thats clearly hypothetical since that never happens... i guess i get to eat out a few times a year but i send special requests on how i want things cooked etc... but they always accommodate!

IF i had a cheat meal, it would be either an entire pizza or my moms lasagna, period... thats clearly hypothetical since that never happens... i guess i get to eat out a few times a year but i send special requests on how i want things cooked etc... but they always accommodate!

I hear you on "mom's lasagna".That stuff is like my kryptonite no doubt!Thanks for commenting brother!

Well good timing because tonight was one of my planned cheat meal nights and I went a little over what I do normally.

2 triple cheeseburgers, an order of fries and a vanilla shake from one awesome custard we have here locally....and it was damn good! I would have taken pics if it were earlier but it's ALL in my belly!

Well good timing because tonight was one of my planned cheat meal nights and I went a little over what I do normally.

2 triple cheeseburgers, an order of fries and a vanilla shake from one awesome custard we have here locally....and it was damn good! I would have taken pics if it were earlier but it's ALL in my belly!

Good God, are you doing the 10,000 calorie challenge today?

Man dylan no cheat meals ever?? That's some serious self disipline!!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

for sure brother! still have your wife in my prayers everyday too.. =)

Thanks Dylan,That means a lot to me!She's doing great btw. :)

Whoa you got me beat Rick.That sounds crazy good!

I have a cheat meal almost everyday I fit it in my macros. This style of eating helps me not want to binge nor wait for the end of the week to have a cheat meal. I don't believe in bro style eating. I have done it and it almost lead me to eating disorder. I have ice cream pizza burgers you name it but I make sure I hit my daily fiber intake there will be days in which I don't have a cheat meal. I believe if your are lean like Dylan you can have 2 days a week refeeds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good God, are you doing the 10,000 calorie challenge today?

Haha not quite that Bad, but I went higher than normal for this one. My body was pretty depleted on carbs from a crazy ass active work week combined with the training and just having carbs lower overall

I have a cheat meal almost everyday I fit it in my macros. This style of eating helps me not want to binge nor wait for the end of the week to have a cheat meal. I don't believe in bro style eating. I have done it and it almost lead me to eating disorder. I have ice cream pizza burgers you name it but I make sure I hit my daily fiber intake there will be days in which I don't have a cheat meal. I believe if your are lean like Dylan you can have 2 days a week refeeds.

I agree bro. I pretty much do these,e type of thing in a nutshell. I'm a big advocate of IIFYM. A.l of my meals each day are typical clean "bro" meals except that planned last meal on workout days

I agree bro. I pretty much do these,e type of thing in a nutshell. I'm a big advocate of IIFYM. A.l of my meals each day are typical clean "bro" meals except that planned last meal on workout days

Me too 90% bro then I treat myself almost everyday

So after checking for this past show we went to Cheesecake Factory and I mentioned that I ate an 8500 calorie meal. Well here is most of it, minus the order of sliders and the second warm apple crisp dessert. I gained ten pounds from this meals

Attachments

• IMG_0704.JPG
    IMG_0704.JPG
    41.8 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0703.JPG
    IMG_0703.JPG
    44.8 KB · Views: 23
Top Bottom