napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Post PCT Blood Results

what did you run for a cycle and do you have a baseline from pre cycle to compare to? everything looks pretty damn good recovery wise.. what did you use for pct?

Looks like the attachment didn't work out too well for me. If you click the photos they are larger...Anyhow the point of posting the results is to show how effective the sarmsx liquiaro is. I learned how important blood work is if you want to use AAS. Ran a test only cycle 350 mg/wk. 12 weeks. Used the standard protocol you recommend. I want to let everyone know the side effects of low estrogen and high estrogen are very similar as talked about here on the forums. The only way to tell for sure, especially if you are new to this is blood work. I will add to this later kid needs help with homework.

i can see the bloodwork bro.. it looked great to me... you still have great test numbers along with lh and fsh and your estrogen was definitely not elevated whatsoever... excellent recovery bro... thanks for sharing!

My pleasure Dylan. I feel great. Before I found this place using an ai and complete proper PCT was something I didn't do. I just could not apply knowledge I didn't have. I always used Clomid and Nolvadex but that was it. I know what it feels like to have high estrogen and low estrogen and like you try to explain to people blood work is what needs to be done to monitor what is going on. So important! Thank you brother for all you do.

Top Bottom