napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Post Injection Reaction

RedMorkai

Just started my TRT today. Was doing my first shot, only 100mg, wasn't overly nervous. I pinned my quad, was extremely easy and smooth. I knew pushing the oil in would take more pressure than one would think it, that was true. I push the oil in slowly, only 1/2ml. After I fully injected I left the needle in for about 10 seconds then pulled out. I had a tiny little drop of blood at my thigh, so I calmly capped my needle and got up to get a paper towel in the other room. I walked maybe 10 steps and started feeling a little anxious "I'm done the injection and now I'm getting excited?" I thought. Within another second or two I started feeling pretty feint so I got down to the ground on my hands and knees then I guess I blacked out for a few seconds. I somehow got turned around, still on the floor and very vaguely remember being very frustrated, like I was trying to remember something, or maybe I was trying to figure out where I was. I think I even let out a long grunt of frustration, it's all very hazy. I slowly came back to but was still fading in out of being able to focus and remember or know what was happening. Then it stopped, I was covered in sweat, my shirt was 75% soaked. The whole episode I think only lasted 30-40 seconds, but I'm not 100%. I laid on the floor for 5-10 minutes not really having the energy to get up yet. When I got up I waddled over to the couch and went to lay down there but instead had to throw up. After throwing up I felt pretty good, just kind of exhausted from the episode. I feel completely fine now, I have no idea what happened. I aspirated, I wasn't nervous, especially after the pin. I can only think maybe some oil got into a blood stream as I pulled the needle out. Any one have any ideas?

Is this your first injection ever? Some people just don't handle injections well and it gives them some anxiety even subconsciously where you're not aware of it. I can't see the injection itself causing any of it, but I think you just got yourself worked up a bit after the pin. I know it has happened to others, especially the ones that have needle issues

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

i was also going to ask about anxiety and if it has been an issue before.. you just described an abundance of effects from an anxiety attack...

Is this your first injection ever? Some people just don't handle injections well and it gives them some anxiety even subconsciously where you're not aware of it. I can't see the injection itself causing any of it, but I think you just got yourself worked up a bit after the pin. I know it has happened to others, especially the ones that have needle issues

That's the only thing I'm seeing happening to other people too. I wasn't very nervous to do the injection and when I was done I definitely don't think I had any more nerves. It really incapacitated me mentally for a minute there. I'm just kinda surprised if was nerves. We'll see what happens next pin I guess.

i was also going to ask about anxiety and if it has been an issue before.. you just described an abundance of effects from an anxiety attack...

I would've thought would've been before the injection , never had an anxiety attack in my life before. When I was beginning to get feint I tried to take my pulse, I think it felt normal, it definitely didn't seem to be racing. Thanks for the input both of you.

I would've thought would've been before the injection , never had an anxiety attack in my life before. When I was beginning to get feint I tried to take my pulse, I think it felt normal, it definitely didn't seem to be racing. Thanks for the input both of you.

no in fact its the complete opposite... anxiety attacks commonly occur when you least expect it... if you have a traumatizing or stressful event, LATER, when you think your okay and have thought to have gotten over it, it hits... like a post stress reaction... that could be it or it may have been pain that caused it etc... it could be a number of things but a normal injection would not cause that reaction... quads can be painful and there's plenty of room for error or to hit a bad spot so it could be a number of things... just be careful and make sure your hitting the muscle in the right spot...

no in fact its the complete opposite... anxiety attacks commonly occur when you least expect it... if you have a traumatizing or stressful event, LATER, when you think your okay and have thought to have gotten over it, it hits... like a post stress reaction... that could be it or it may have been pain that caused it etc... it could be a number of things but a normal injection would not cause that reaction... quads can be painful and there's plenty of room for error or to hit a bad spot so it could be a number of things... just be careful and make sure your hitting the muscle in the right spot...

I'm confident I got in the right spot. I have little to no PIP at the moment; but I can tell something happened in quad, a very slight dull feeling at injection site. I'm guessing you're right about the anxiety attack, I looked up some of the symptoms and I definitely had derealization, sweating and confusion that lasted 30 seconds or so. No heart rate increase I was aware of though.

I'm confident I got in the right spot. I have little to no PIP at the moment; but I can tell something happened in quad, a very slight dull feeling at injection site. I'm guessing you're right about the anxiety attack, I looked up some of the symptoms and I definitely had derealization, sweating and confusion that lasted 30 seconds or so. No heart rate increase I was aware of though.

you wouldn't even know about your heart rate though... i guarantee it was very elevated right at the moment you past out.. you probably cannot remember though because it happened so fast but something you did with the injection as well as in your mind caused this... now, if it happens again then i would be concerned but i would highly doubt that it would... take your mind elsewhere... your excitement coupled with your anxiety and stress over the situation caused this...

The whole process is working on your nerves and then when you are done you finally get the anxiety...especially some guys that cannot stand to see their own blood.

The whole process is working on your nerves and then when you are done you finally get the anxiety...especially some guys that cannot stand to see their own blood.

Ya, it wasn't the blood, but I'm convinced it was some kind anxiety attack. The derealization during the event was well, unreal, lol. When I think back, I have a lot of little stressors the past 2 weeks that were probably adding up more than I realized. First time I ever had any kind of panic attack, but man, it was the most mentally intense experience of my life.

Ya, it wasn't the blood, but I'm convinced it was some kind anxiety attack. The derealization during the event was well, unreal, lol. When I think back, I have a lot of little stressors the past 2 weeks that were probably adding up more than I realized. First time I ever had any kind of panic attack, but man, it was the most mentally intense experience of my life.

It's something I'm sure you will get past. I'm sure your next injection will be much smoother. This is something a lot of guys deal with when they first start pinning, and a lot of the, think they will have no issue at all until it happens. Anxiety is a weird thing, and sometimes you won't even see it coming on as you experienced

one of the first times i had one, i almost past out as well... its an overwhelming feeling especially if you have never experienced it before...

Top Bottom