napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Post cycle estrogen. Need guidance.

Jrock99

I just got my bloods 4 weeks after pct.. My e2 was 3 which is super low. My estrogen mid cycle was 31 and 13 post cycle. I ran arimidex at .5 eod for my cycle and shouldn’t have used aromison pct. I did it at 6.25 e3d because I was fearful of a rebound but I am clearly not sensitive to e2. I don’t feel any side effects of low e. What should I do from here on out to balance out my estrogen?

I just got my bloods 4 weeks after pct.. My e2 was 3 which is super low. My estrogen mid cycle was 31 and 13 post cycle. I ran arimidex at .5 eod for my cycle and shouldn’t have used aromison pct. I did it at 6.25 e3d because I was fearful of a rebound but I am clearly not sensitive to e2. I don’t feel any side effects of low e. What should I do from here on out to balance out my estrogen?
For those that aren't estrogen sensitive it might be better to low dose aromasin for two weeks post cycle only and even taper down during those two weeks. Recommendations are generalized but everyone is different and can vary

Yeah man. I’m glad I learned my lesson for the future. Any idea on when my levels may bounce back? I’m trying to figure out a good time to check them again.

Yeah man. I’m glad I learned my lesson for the future. Any idea on when my levels may bounce back? I’m trying to figure out a good time to check them again.
i would check again in 3-4 weeks at least,.. you have to give it some time

Top Bottom