napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Post-cycle bloods from first cycle. Liver enzymes high?

ThepoManta

Hey people,

I did my post cycle blood test from my first cycle. About 8 weeks after finishing PCT. Everything seems fine, but the ALAT liver enzyme worries me. :( Ideas on how to drop this as quick as possible. Or is this not that high? :)

Prolactin:
0.25 units/l
Normal ranges: between 0.05 and 0.36

Testosterone:
11.7 nmol/l
Normal ranges: between 2.5 and 29.6

Liver enzymes:
ASAT: 37 units/l
Normal range: be ween 0*and 35

This one worries me:
ALAT: 92 units/l
Normal range: between 0 and 45

Triglycerides:
0.72 mmol/l
Normal range: between 0.60 and 2.20
Ideally: less than 2.0

HDL-Cholesterol:
1.2 mmol/l
Normal range: between 0.9 and 3.5

LDL-Cholesterol:
3.4 mmol/l
Normal range: between 3.0 and 4.4

Estradiol:
0.08 nmol/l
Normal range: between 0.0 and 0.21

I want everything to be perfect before I start my second cycle of course. Thanks in advance guys!

Other stats as you know:
Height: 5.5 feet
Weight: 180 pounds
Bodyfat: 14 percent (maybe less now, I lost some since last measurement)
Working out for: about 8 or 9 years
Never drink alcohol

Last edited:
What's your age and other stats? Could there be anything in your Lifestyle that affect this? Alcohol, foods, medicin, supplements?

Skickat från min SM-G935F via Tapatalk

See up here :) No medicine and supplements, none.
Sorry man! Missed your stats, my bad? Do you know what your pre cycle test was? IMO 11 nmol is really low for your age... i felt like shit when i crashed after my last cycle:( was at 11-13 nmol for 8ish weeks (im at 25-30 normaly when recovered @25y/o)

What were your ALT levels prior to your cycle? I'm guessing you didn't get pre-cycle blood work, otherwise you'd be comparing the two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry man! Missed your stats, my bad? Do you know what your pre cycle test was? IMO 11 nmol is really low for your age... i felt like shit when i crashed after my last cycle:( was at 11-13 nmol for 8ish weeks (im at 25-30 normaly when recovered @25y/o)

Pre cycle I had the exact same level. This level works for me naturally I guess. Always had good gains and I am horny all day haha :p

What were your ALT levels prior to your cycle? I'm guessing you didn't get pre-cycle blood work, otherwise you'd be comparing the two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of course I did pre cycle ;) it was 43 pre cycle. I feel just as energetic, so no met lethargy or anything.

Oh and I used Liv52 on cycle, but this might not have been enough, I guess. I feel great though. And between 50 and 100 is "very light liver damage". I think it could be because of the slight increase in toxicity due to the Testosterone injections.

I was thinking about starting 5% Nutrition Liver and Organ Defender now, instead of when I start cycling again.

U use any orals?

Nope, first cycle, so just Testosterone Enanthate. (and Proviron in the last 6 weeks, added it in the last 6 weeks.)
It was from a well known lab in the Netherlands, but maybe it was not Proviron... now that I think about it, not the first time Proviron was faked...

Yep likely faked proviron which happens a lot. Liver enzymes can take a bit to normalize if you actually had a toxic oral

Yep likely faked proviron which happens a lot. Liver enzymes can take a bit to normalize if you actually had a toxic oral

90 still is not that high right? I still have a whole month until my second cycle starts, so with time and some TUDCA I will be fine by then, I think :)

90 still is not that high right? I still have a whole month until my second cycle starts, so with time and some TUDCA I will be fine by then, I think :)
I've seen leveks much much higher. It's elevated for sure and needs to come down but not really abnormal given the circumstances

Anytime brother

Few last questions guys. From what I onderstand, TUDCA should not be taken during oral use. Only before the orals being used and then right after on the TUDCA again. (Because it changes the way the liver works)

So, I would run TUDCA now at 500mg per day. Then when I kickstart my cycle I would not use TUDCA for the duration of the kickstart. After the kickstart right onto the TUDCA again.

But for how long do I use TUDCA after the kickstart?

Also? Is the TUDCA from Brawn Nutrition good?

You want to use tudca while on the orals bro. Not sure where you got that info. Just make sure you dose it at least 2-3 hours away from your oral doses so it doesn't interfere with bioavailability of the compounds

You want to use tudca while on the orals bro. Not sure where you got that info. Just make sure you dose it at least 2-3 hours away from your oral doses so it doesn't interfere with bioavailability of the compounds

Hey Rick,

This is where I read it. On iSarms even :) Tell me what you think of what Jake is saying. (a bit down on the page)
If you still say so, I will use TUDCA with orals for sure!

https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/your-liver-toxicity-oral-aas-6828-2.html

Top Bottom