napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Post Cycle Advice

jason82

Hi Dylan,
I'm looking for some advice regarding my PCT. My bio is 35 yrs old, Ht 6', Wt 205, body fat is around 12% and going down. Been training for over 2 yrs. I've ran only a few cycles in the past when I was younger, much younger like andro test & dbol. Clearly I was young and not educated on it. it's been years and I felt I was ready to try a cycle with my current workout & many hours of research on the web. It's exhausting as there is tons of info and can be tricky to decide which way to go. I am roughly 4-5 weeks into my first cycle of test 300 only. Planning on a 12 week run. I pin 300cc 2 per wk. I wanted to keep my 1st cycle simple as possible. PTC plan is Nolva and clomid only 2 weeks after last pin and run for 4 weeks. Not 100% on my dosages as there's lot of opinions. I watched your video on PCT and you thought lower dosages were better. Some guys swear by Clo 250mg + Nolva 60mg day 1
10 day Clo 100mg + Nolva 40mg, 10 day Clo 50mg + Nolva 20mg? Seams high. Any advice you can recommend I would appreciate. Sorry for the long post. I'll try to keep it simple next time.

thank dylan

Standard pct is clomid 50/50/25/25 and nolva 40/40/20/20. You could even extend the pct to 5 or 6 weeks at the same dosage :)

Skickat från min SM-G935F via Tapatalk

that is NOT a standard pct whatsoever... thats a pct what will get you nothing for recovery because its very incomplete... you want to run a minimum of 6 weeks on your pct...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

that is NOT a standard pct whatsoever... thats a pct what will get you nothing for recovery because its very incomplete... you want to run a minimum of 6 weeks on your pct...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

I see. understood. So just so I'm clear. I get the nov & clo dosage.
The aromasin is 12.5mg every other day throughout the 6wks. MK is 25 mg daily for the first 4 weeks and the GW is 20mg daily throughout the 6wk? looks like the aromasin in tablets, the others are liquid sarms. I got test, nolva & clomid from EUpharma. Any recommendations on the others if possible?
Thanks again guys. This helped me a lot.

I see. understood. So just so I'm clear. I get the nov & clo dosage.
The aromasin is 12.5mg every other day throughout the 6wks. MK is 25 mg daily for the first 4 weeks and the GW is 20mg daily throughout the 6wk? looks like the aromasin in tablets, the others are liquid sarms. I got test, nolva & clomid from EUpharma. Any recommendations on the others if possible?
Thanks again guys. This helped me a lot.

You have it all correct... theres really nothing else to add or say... i showed u exactly how to do everything

Top Bottom