napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Possible to inject too deep?

Hyena_

Just curious, is it possible to pierce a needle too deeply, and actually go through the muscle youre trying to inject into? I want to start pinning my delts once i start cruising, for the sake of ease. Ive got 1.5" needles (i typically pin my quads), so i was wondering if theyre too long for delt injections...

It may be a bit long for delts unless your just a really big dude, then it may be fine. I would not use anything larger than 1" for delts, maybe even 5/8".

Just curious, is it possible to pierce a needle too deeply, and actually go through the muscle youre trying to inject into? I want to start pinning my delts once i start cruising, for the sake of ease. Ive got 1.5" needles (i typically pin my quads), so i was wondering if theyre too long for delt injections...

Thats old school size bro. I use 1" for all sites. More than plenty unless ur fat and if u r u shudnt be using steroids. Dont mean u i mean in general

PHURIOUS

Just leave 1/2 inch of the needle. I screwed up once and ordered 1 1/2 needles thats what i did...lol

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Should be fine. If you have decent muscle you can accommodate a 1.5 no problem. I don't use them out of pure comfort but if it's what you got youl be fine as long as you got a decent build. Also depends where you wanna go with it.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I have bovine legs. 1.5 are necessary for deep quad injections for me... what ill probably do is just not use the entire length. If it becomes too annoying ill get ahold of some smaller ones...

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I have bovine legs. 1.5 are necessary for deep quad injections for me... what ill probably do is just not use the entire length. If it becomes too annoying ill get ahold of some smaller ones...

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

It is an old school way of thinking. The need to get the injection deep and it just isnt true. Anyone who is in decent to good shape your skin is less than a 1/4" thick. There is need even for quad injects to go deeping than a 1" tip. Trust i know. Because i use 1" and inject 3 cc almost every day on a blast and have zero issues. U dont need the needle buried deep. U jist dont

PHURIOUS

I like getting deep in the muscle, so I use 1.5" exclusively. Yes a 1" will work almost anywhere but I just prefer the longer pins. I also don't pin delts and just do glutes and quads

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

It is an old school way of thinking. The need to get the injection deep and it just isnt true. Anyone who is in decent to good shape your skin is less than a 1/4" thick. There is need even for quad injects to go deeping than a 1" tip. Trust i know. Because i use 1" and inject 3 cc almost every day on a blast and have zero issues. U dont need the needle buried deep. U jist dont

PHURIOUS
I agree 1 inch needles are fine.
My TRT doctor would use
1 1/2 inch 18 ga when I began therapy, believe me there was no need for such a large needle

BE SAFE, BE HEALTHY AND GROW MY PEOPLE

I agree 1 inch needles are fine.
My TRT doctor would use
1 1/2 inch 18 ga when I began therapy, believe me there was no need for such a large needle

BE SAFE, BE HEALTHY AND GROW MY PEOPLE
18ga???? Was your doctor trying to perform a biopsy? Lmao man, not sure how you got through that...

Also, when i first started injecting, i used to only pin about an inch deep, but i found i would get some nasty lumps if i stayed too close to the surface. not all the time, but often enough that it made me start injecting deeper. Been smooth sailing since.

If needle not all the way in it can easily move when the plunger is depressed and even though you may have aspirated it could now be in a vein. So makes sense to me to go with 1" rather than 1.5 and leave .5 out, unless you are a big dood.

Shallow IM has been good for me. 5/8" 27 gauge needle to the quads. Takes forever for the oil to go through a 27 gauge needle, but when you're injecting so many times a week man, you want those injection points to be small to lessen the buildup of scar tissue.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom