napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Podcast and Live Radio Q&A...

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
Hey guys... I just wanted to give you an early heads up on a few things... I have been invited to several radio shows and podcasts the last few weeks and decided to take up the offer on one I felt was the strongest and most trust worthy... it will be in the next week or so but I do believe that if it goes well, we will be adding something weekly and possibly even something live... I will keep everyone updated but your support on this would be extremely appreciated and I believe it would serve as something highly beneficial for everyone... The initial show is taped and then posted via youtube but you will have the opportunity to send in questions for me on it as well... I will be updating this as I get the exact date this week!

All after some scheduling issues we will be taping the show this evening at which will be ready for download this weekend.

Any last minute questions please post them.

Re: RE: Re: Podcast and Live Radio Q&A...

supptalk said:
Dylan - we're excited to have you on and what the future may hold for SuppTalk Radio.

We started our show about a year and a half ago to give customers an inside look into the smaller supplement companies out there that are the ones making great products but unfortunately don't have the million dollar marketing to compete with the BSN's, and MuscleTechs of the world.

With the recent increase in Sarms users, I thought it would be great to have Dylan on to help better educate people out there.

If interested, all previous shows are on ITunes & Stitcher keyword SuppTalk as well as YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIFhJD_y5e5BtxppqfWjrbQ/videos

I look forward to interacting with you all.
Awesome, that is great that you are trying to shine light on the smaller supp companies. It's unfortunate that some of these smaller companies are putting out superior products and they can't compete with companies that have an inferior product due to how much capital they have.

I'm looking forward to the podcast, and it will most definitely help educate and reach out to more people on the power of sarms, and the awesome benefits they provide to the bodybuilding world

supptalk said:
Dylan - we're excited to have you on and what the future may hold for SuppTalk Radio.

We started our show about a year and a half ago to give customers an inside look into the smaller supplement companies out there that are the ones making great products but unfortunately don't have the million dollar marketing to compete with the BSN's, and MuscleTechs of the world.

With the recent increase in Sarms users, I thought it would be great to have Dylan on to help better educate people out there.

If interested, all previous shows are on ITunes & Stitcher keyword SuppTalk as well as YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIFhJD_y5e5BtxppqfWjrbQ/videos

I look forward to interacting with you all.

I am so happy to be on the show and to be able to have a voice on these topics. There is so much to learn and this show is such an excellent way to convey the message and get people understanding a lot of misunderstood aspects of this lifestyle and what it entails. There is an over abundance of misguidance and misrepresentation out there that needs to be educated upon and to have this opportunity to help with that is an honor and privilege. Thank you for having me and for your participation here. I am sure you are going to be a hit here as well as throughout the bodybuilding world and community. Welcome to Adrenaline Rush!

supptalk said:
Hi Folks - show is now live Part 1 of 2.

In part 1 we cover

*What are Sarms

* Ostarine
* LGD
* Cardarine GW 50156

Dosage cycles etc

For IPhone users (Keyword SuppTalk at the ITunes Store) https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/sup ... 90625?mt=2

For Droid and other avenues https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRuzuxDJevA

Enjoy the weekend and thank you to Dylan

Thank you for having me... i really enjoyed doing the show and am very much looking forward to future shows we will be doing!

Top Bottom