bannednutritionnapsgear eudomestic

Please Welcome Our Newest Sponsor: EUROPEAN PHARMACEUTICALS

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
I am proud to announce the newest sponsor on Adrenaline Rush... EUROPEAN PHARMACEUTICALS....

The Pharmacist is one of the classiest business people you can find. He carries a wide variety of products of the highest quality and delivery time is unreal. He is very well known for outstanding quality and customer service... Here is a description of his company...

European Pharmaceuticals represents a real brick&mortar pharmacy, a company that takes pride in offering pharmaceutical grade products made in European Union by well-known pharmaceuticals companies like Pfizer, Merck, MSD, GSK, TEVA, Actavis, Sandoz etc.

With few years of experience and every single customer happy, we are now a vendor at ArenalineRush ready to help with all your PCT and AntiEs needs, along with a wide range of antibiotics, antiallergy, diuretis, antiacne, sex aids, vitamins and many many more.

We strive to bring you *ONLY PHARMACEUTICAL GRADE* meds at competitive prices.

Our goal is that every single customer to be happy so, besides the best quality products and authenticity, we accept a wide range of payment methods, no minimum order and no shipping fees!

Keep in mind that we are selling, processing orders shipping them from a real pharmacy !

Knowing that your main concern is keeping your gains after a cycle and recovering as good and fast as it gets we can assure you that your search is over! You now have access to Pharmaceutical Grade PCT coming from Europe!

Not 1 single pill we are selling comes from India, China, Pakistan, Turkey or Iran. Everything is EMA and FDA approved!
 

RickRock

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
DylanGemelli said:
I am proud to announce the newest sponsor on Adrenaline Rush... EUROPEAN PHARMACEUTICALS....

The Pharmacist is one of the classiest business people you can find. He carries a wide variety of products of the highest quality and delivery time is unreal. He is very well known for outstanding quality and customer service... Here is a description of his company...

European Pharmaceuticals represents a real brick&mortar pharmacy, a company that takes pride in offering pharmaceutical grade products made in European Union by well-known pharmaceuticals companies like Pfizer, Merck, MSD, GSK, TEVA, Actavis, Sandoz etc.

With few years of experience and every single customer happy, we are now a vendor at ArenalineRush ready to help with all your PCT and AntiEs needs, along with a wide range of antibiotics, antiallergy, diuretis, antiacne, sex aids, vitamins and many many more.

We strive to bring you *ONLY PHARMACEUTICAL GRADE* meds at competitive prices.

Our goal is that every single customer to be happy so, besides the best quality products and authenticity, we accept a wide range of payment methods, no minimum order and no shipping fees!

Keep in mind that we are selling, processing orders shipping them from a real pharmacy !

Knowing that your main concern is keeping your gains after a cycle and recovering as good and fast as it gets we can assure you that your search is over! You now have access to Pharmaceutical Grade PCT coming from Europe!

Not 1 single pill we are selling comes from India, China, Pakistan, Turkey or Iran. Everything is EMA and FDA approved!


Awesome news to see another great sponsor here. Welcome to AR!!
 

Angel

Senior Member
Welcome to the family, always great to have reputable sponsors! keeps the AR family thriving & growing stronger..

changing my life around one day at a time!!
 

cmb5017

Active member
Member
DylanGemelli said:
I am proud to announce the newest sponsor on Adrenaline Rush... EUROPEAN PHARMACEUTICALS....

The Pharmacist is one of the classiest business people you can find. He carries a wide variety of products of the highest quality and delivery time is unreal. He is very well known for outstanding quality and customer service... Here is a description of his company...

European Pharmaceuticals represents a real brick&mortar pharmacy, a company that takes pride in offering pharmaceutical grade products made in European Union by well-known pharmaceuticals companies like Pfizer, Merck, MSD, GSK, TEVA, Actavis, Sandoz etc.

With few years of experience and every single customer happy, we are now a vendor at ArenalineRush ready to help with all your PCT and AntiEs needs, along with a wide range of antibiotics, antiallergy, diuretis, antiacne, sex aids, vitamins and many many more.

We strive to bring you *ONLY PHARMACEUTICAL GRADE* meds at competitive prices.

Our goal is that every single customer to be happy so, besides the best quality products and authenticity, we accept a wide range of payment methods, no minimum order and no shipping fees!

Keep in mind that we are selling, processing orders shipping them from a real pharmacy !

Knowing that your main concern is keeping your gains after a cycle and recovering as good and fast as it gets we can assure you that your search is over! You now have access to Pharmaceutical Grade PCT coming from Europe!

Not 1 single pill we are selling comes from India, China, Pakistan, Turkey or Iran. Everything is EMA and FDA approved!

Cool. They have a website?
 
DylanGemelli said:
I am proud to announce the newest sponsor on Adrenaline Rush... EUROPEAN PHARMACEUTICALS....

The Pharmacist is one of the classiest business people you can find. He carries a wide variety of products of the highest quality and delivery time is unreal. He is very well known for outstanding quality and customer service... Here is a description of his company...

European Pharmaceuticals represents a real brick&mortar pharmacy, a company that takes pride in offering pharmaceutical grade products made in European Union by well-known pharmaceuticals companies like Pfizer, Merck, MSD, GSK, TEVA, Actavis, Sandoz etc.

With few years of experience and every single customer happy, we are now a vendor at ArenalineRush ready to help with all your PCT and AntiEs needs, along with a wide range of antibiotics, antiallergy, diuretis, antiacne, sex aids, vitamins and many many more.

We strive to bring you *ONLY PHARMACEUTICAL GRADE* meds at competitive prices.

Our goal is that every single customer to be happy so, besides the best quality products and authenticity, we accept a wide range of payment methods, no minimum order and no shipping fees!

Keep in mind that we are selling, processing orders shipping them from a real pharmacy !

Knowing that your main concern is keeping your gains after a cycle and recovering as good and fast as it gets we can assure you that your search is over! You now have access to Pharmaceutical Grade PCT coming from Europe!

Not 1 single pill we are selling comes from India, China, Pakistan, Turkey or Iran. Everything is EMA and FDA approved!


This is great news, great products, great service and another reason AR will rise to the top! Welcome aboard!!!!!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

JM750

MODERATOR
Member
Awesome! Welcome. And glad to see you on here. Dylan, you are doing something right Brother….. :D
 

pharmacist

New member
Thank you all very very much!
Its a pleasure and I am honoured.
Thank you Dylan for accepting me here, we have a long time history and I have been trown out from EVO right after he stepped out.
Long story short, he had to accept me here LOL :) J/K

Best Regards
 

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
pharmacist said:
Thank you all very very much!
Its a pleasure and I am honoured.
Thank you Dylan for accepting me here, we have a long time history and I have been trown out from EVO right after he stepped out.
Long story short, he had to accept me here LOL :) J/K

Best Regards


You already know how pleased I am to have you here... You are exactly what I have wanted and what is so hard to find and that's a fast, reliable, trustworthy and reliable pharmacy and business in general... everyone is in for a treat with you as they shall all see and your reputation precedes yourself... we are all really looking forward to having you here brother...
 
Very happy to see Euro Pharm her at AR! I've been dealing with Euro for the past year and I can attest that they are top notch. I've ordered real pharma Aromasin, Clomid, Nolva, Amoxicillin, Z-packs, and more. They always include the original pharma packaging, broken down flat, with the products - very discreet! I'm actually still using their TEVA Aromasin right now, on cycle, and my bloods came back great; E2 right where it should be. Highly recommend these guys for all your PCT and ancillary pharma needs. Another great addition to ARF! Way to keep it classy Dylan ;)
 

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
prestigealaska said:
Very happy to see Euro Pharm her at AR! I've been dealing with Euro for the past year and I can attest that they are top notch. I've ordered real pharma Aromasin, Clomid, Nolva, Amoxicillin, Z-packs, and more. They always include the original pharma packaging, broken down flat, with the products - very discreet! I'm actually still using their TEVA Aromasin right now, on cycle, and my bloods came back great; E2 right where it should be. Highly recommend these guys for all your PCT and ancillary pharma needs. Another great addition to ARF! Way to keep it classy Dylan ;)


great review bro... he is very HIGHLY recommended everywhere and that is why he is at adrenaline rush... this is such a strong addition and everyone that tries him will see why rather quickly...
 
Top