napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Platinum Biotech Bio-Trope Pharma Lady HGH

SixUnder

Hey everyone, been a reader for a long time but first post here. 40 y/o, 203, ~20% bf. I'll start by saying WOW amazing service from pharmalady, 4 days TD. I'm on week 4 of bio-trope (2iu weeks 1,2; 3.3iu week 3, 4iu currently). I have baseline igf test results before starting (193), and I'll be getting another igf test soon - I was hoping to get your opinions on how soon I can get another igf test? So far no sides, but I've definitely seen fat loss, better energy, vivid dreams. If the next igf test shows the type of increase that my dosing should produce then more kits will be on the way. Also, any advice on dosing and expected igf results welcome. Thanks!

Thanks for sharing bro... Bio-Trope gave me some crazy dreams as well. I only ran Bio-Trope for short will when it first came out. Pharma Lady sent me some samples. Definitely a great product.

Don't get too crazy with your dosage too fast. You jumped to 4ius WAY TOO fast. If you've run HGH before then ok no problem but if this is your first time you need to slow your roll just a bit.

Thanks for all the awesome information you share on here man. Yeah the dreams have been fun fortunately they're not tren crazy. 1st time, and I was moving up to see if I would experience any carpal-type sides or joint aches. You recommend I go back to 3.3 then?

Thanks for all the awesome information you share on here man. Yeah the dreams have been fun fortunately they're not tren crazy. 1st time, and I was moving up to see if I would experience any carpal-type sides or joint aches. You recommend I go back to 3.3 then?
Yes for about a month. I don't want you to start experiencing blood sugar problems. Then you can move up.

I did not experience carpal tunnel with Bio-Trope. I recommend you try Glotropin. It most definitely gave me carpal tunnel and the numbness you're referring to.

Heya cb could you send me an updated price list please. I've ran bout 6 boxes of pharmaladys generic hgh... Love it but gonna step up to biotrope next. Thanks in advance!

Heya cb could you send me an updated price list please. I've ran bout 6 boxes of pharmaladys generic hgh... Love it but gonna step up to biotrope next. Thanks in advance!
How many ius of generic are you running?

4 ius now. Started at 2 and worked up. I had to do it slow. I'm a dentist and my hands would go numb when I was pulling teeth lol. 2 in the morning and 2 at night.

Right now I barely have the numbness on 4ius. Comes on after injecting and seems to fade fairly quickly.

I didn't experience much numbness with the generic. I was running 5ius so a vial would last me 2 days. I'm back on Glotropin. I like to rotate between generic, Bio-Trope and Glotropin.

I'm bout six months in and I've just been doing my regular trt and the generic hgh and it seems to have really kicked in in the last month. Do you suggest I do A 6 month run of biotrope and then step up to glotropin?

I'm bout six months in and I've just been doing my regular trt and the generic hgh and it seems to have really kicked in in the last month. Do you suggest I do A 6 month run of biotrope and then step up to glotropin?
It's up to you. All 3 are very different. Generic is milder of the 3. Bio-Trope will hit you harder. Depends what you prefer.

Top Bottom