napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Planning my next SARMS Cycle

emperor

Hi Everyone

I am planning on my next SARMS Cycle.

Im going to start PCT for my tripple stack next week.

In December i want to start another 12 week SARM cycle. For those who read my other thread i had great results with the tripple stack.

My goal is to Shred up and have a 6 pack showing by june. Im gonna take a dexa scan in a few weeks to see where i am at before i start the cycle to figure out diet.

For my next cycle I want to take:
S4
SR9009
GW

Question is should i add ostarine in the mix?

Best Regards
Emperor

This three sound like an AMAZING shredding stack! I started GW last night to assist with my current bulk and have Lgd and s4 coming to add next week.
Sorry back to you lol. Adding the mk2866 obviously would help but isn't a necessity in my opinion. It will help keep your joints and everything in good shape (I think) when the GW and SR make you increase your cardio. What I'm getting at is, it won't hurt anything to add it and it will definitely add to your results. Lol sorry. Now I'll let one of the guys with the real knowledge answer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Everyone

In December i want to start another 12 week SARM cycle. For those who read my other thread i had great results with the tripple stack.

My goal is to Shred up and have a 6 pack showing by june. Im gonna take a dexa scan in a few weeks to see where i am at before i start the cycle to figure out diet.

S4
SR9009
GW

Best Regards
Emperor

In my opinion, I would add RAD140 to it instead of Ostarine. I think that will make the stack even better, due to how powerful RAD is, and I think it will really help your lean mass gains considerably giving you more of a recomp effect through this cut. Here is how it would lay out

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

im starting the super stack with sr9009 and prolly test cyp in late November I think if you are shredded and want to add lean mass you may want to think of that. let us know where ur dexa scan is. I am interested because I followed your triple stack log. but what RR said looks solid as well. but they also have some new stacks out now that are on sale as well. I had already ordered my super stack before the new stuff came out or I may have done different

Hi Everyone

S4
SR9009
GW

Best Regards
Emperor
If it were me, I would always add MK. As Rick said though, I would add RAD. RAD is going to take sarms to a level we've never seen before.

In my opinion, I would add RAD140 to it instead of Ostarine. I think that will make the stack even better, due to how powerful RAD is, and I think it will really help your lean mass gains considerably giving you more of a recomp effect through this cut. Here is how it would lay out

1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

this is what i was also going to recommend... this is the enhanced super stack.. here is the link http://pureessenceresearch.com/product/enhanced-super-stack-12-weeks/

this is the newest and most innovative stack for the results your after... i LOVE this stack... it covers so much and can give a multitude of results you are after... this would be a sick log and stack to run

so in that enhanced they use rad instead of lgd hmmm. keep putting on new shit and ill keep buying it up lmao i need a part time job

this is what i was also going to recommend... this is the enhanced super stack.. here is the link http://pureessenceresearch.com/product/enhanced-super-stack-12-weeks/

this is the newest and most innovative stack for the results your after... i LOVE this stack... it covers so much and can give a multitude of results you are after... this would be a sick log and stack to run

Haha great minds think alike Dylan! I knew we would be on the same page with the recommendations on this, which I think is absolutely perfect for him

Haha great minds think alike Dylan! I knew we would be on the same page with the recommendations on this, which I think is absolutely perfect for him

yea bro, we are pretty much used to expecting that at this point on our thoughts! i think since the day we met we've been on the same page on recommendations over 95% of the time... thats unheard of

This three sound like an AMAZING shredding stack! I started GW last night to assist with my current bulk and have Lgd and s4 coming to add next week.
Sorry back to you lol. Adding the mk2866 obviously would help but isn't a necessity in my opinion. It will help keep your joints and everything in good shape (I think) when the GW and SR make you increase your cardio. What I'm getting at is, it won't hurt anything to add it and it will definitely add to your results. Lol sorry. Now I'll let one of the guys with the real knowledge answer.

Thank you for your input and good luck with your current bulk!

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Sounds good I will def consider this. I recomped pretty well with the ostsrine and from what rad140 can do it might give me great results.

im starting the super stack with sr9009 and prolly test cyp in late November I think if you are shredded and want to add lean mass you may want to think of that. let us know where ur dexa scan is. I am interested because I followed your triple stack log. but what RR said looks solid as well. but they also have some new stacks out now that are on sale as well. I had already ordered my super stack before the new stuff came out or I may have done different

Right on good luck with your super stack. Personally I am prob in the 20+ bodyfat percentage and as of now I am not shredded but want to get down to 12-15 range.

Sounds good I will def consider this. I recomped pretty well with the ostsrine and from what rad140 can do it might give me great results.

yes bro, this is the enhanced super stack bro... as good as the super stack is, this is on a different level... i feel you would love this one even more...

As always thank you DG for the advice. Im SF interested. It looks like rad140 is a great compound.

If by any chance pure essence does a thanksgiving Black Friday/cyber Monday sale for thanksgiving weekend that would be awesome :).

As always thank you DG for the advice. Im SF interested. It looks like rad140 is a great compound.

If by any chance pure essence does a thanksgiving Black Friday/cyber Monday sale for thanksgiving weekend that would be awesome :).

if i had a magic 8 ball and asked this question, i believe the little triangle would pop up and say "all signs point to yes"

Brother, I would say that your request is a VERY strong possibility, and any sale that pure essence runs on the biggest shopping day of the year you know is going to be epic!!

Top Bottom