napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Approved ⭐️Pinnacle Performance⭐️ (USA DOMESTIC) - Official Thread 1-Stop Domestic Shop🇺🇸

We are one of the only domestic sources that provide lab results on our products, we receive our lab results from Janoshik Analyticals, who are professional 3rd party operators and have years of experience in the field of analytical chemistry, hundreds of hours of experience with UHPLC, and perform dozens of analyses daily, and one of the most trusted testing companies in the industry that is used by the most elite brands.

Labs

Attachments

• 8C45A2A0-9586-4E2C-A4B4-6B3082886EE1.jpeg
    8C45A2A0-9586-4E2C-A4B4-6B3082886EE1.jpeg
    135.6 KB · Views: 56
  • E7E3FF71-9904-43C2-8D5E-25C264EB32EF.jpeg
    E7E3FF71-9904-43C2-8D5E-25C264EB32EF.jpeg
    134.3 KB · Views: 46
  • 3B68E3FA-041C-4D32-B0B5-ACD254A3E320.jpeg
    3B68E3FA-041C-4D32-B0B5-ACD254A3E320.jpeg
    126.6 KB · Views: 41
  • EBCD497E-BC0F-430A-B7B6-7F110FD670DF.jpeg
    EBCD497E-BC0F-430A-B7B6-7F110FD670DF.jpeg
    126.3 KB · Views: 39
  • 6CE42554-9DB0-40A6-AB0C-BAD81B455843.jpeg
    6CE42554-9DB0-40A6-AB0C-BAD81B455843.jpeg
    126.9 KB · Views: 40
  • AE61C80C-B3AC-41C5-8F6C-FCD546CC8EFF.jpeg
    AE61C80C-B3AC-41C5-8F6C-FCD546CC8EFF.jpeg
    175.4 KB · Views: 47
Taz has always been top of his game! My experiences with pinnacle are based on my labs and my levels are always exactly where they are supposed be! Great service offered!

Tazz is as best as they come. I've been working with him for almost 6yrs and have placed probably a hundred orders with him ranging from $300-$3,000 and NEVER had any issues. Even this past order I had a broken bottle of test and without hesitation he sent me the replacement with my order. Dude is a legend and I appreciate you Tazz

Tazz is as best as they come. I've been working with him for almost 6yrs and have placed probably a hundred orders with him ranging from $300-$3,000 and NEVER had any issues. Even this past order I had a broken bottle of test and without hesitation he sent me the replacement with my order. Dude is a legend and I appreciate you Tazz
Always appreciate you my brother!

Writing this review a little late but I wanted to say, as countless others have, that Tazz is good to go. The gear is clean, the transaction was fast/discreet and he is impeccably responsive. I have no reason to go elsewhere!
Thanks Tazz!

Writing this review a little late but I wanted to say, as countless others have, that Tazz is good to go. The gear is clean, the transaction was fast/discreet and he is impeccably responsive. I have no reason to go elsewhere!
Thanks Tazz!
Appreciate you bro!

I can say without a doubt, these are the best products I have ever used and am proud to have my name apart of this source.

Ordering domestically is the safest way to receive your products, as long as the domestic source is taking proper safety measures like 1-Stop, who is the best in the business at this based off my experience. All products ship with 2-Day shipping discreetly within the US. Each and every batch produced is tested for potency and sterilization; meaning no product will ever be shipped out that is sub-standard, I can personally ensure you that. No product is brewed until final lab results come back proving potency, subpar results and we instantly toss the batch.

In the 10 years 1- Stop Domestic Shop has been in business, not a single customer has not received their order, complained about our amazing products, had a bad opinion or questioned the authenticity. When you produce such a high quality product (that have proven backed lab test results) with one of the fastest shipping times on this board, theres no question why 1-Stop Domestic Shop customers REFUSE to use any other source and have a brand loyalty following.

We are one of the only domestic sources that provide lab results on our products, we receive our lab results from Janoshik Analyticals, who are professional 3rd party operators and have years of experience in the field of analytical chemistry, hundreds of hours of experience with UHPLC, and perform dozens of analyses daily, and one of the most trusted testing companies in the industry that is used by the most elite brands.

Ordering domestically is the safest way to receive your products, especially when your domestic source has years of experience in the industry and lab test results; very little other domestic sources can say this.

Upon your purchase, I will be here to help you with cycle help, diet help and answer any and all questions that you have for me. My ONLY wickr is -tazzog- , which could be accessed by downloading the -wickr me- app and directly messaging me for a price list or questions. All messages messaged to me on wickr will be replied to in less than 2 hours. You may also private message me on the board, however I may take longer to respond to these.

All are shipped domestically in the USA. All top quality product. No customs issues. No seizure letters. We handle it all for you. Shipping is quick and easy payments. First and foremost we are service focused.

114bfddf69408e0c933bb004106d4ce2.jpg

1-Stop Domestic Shop Head Rep
Add me on the Wire Messenger App: tazzog
Or
Email: [email protected]
Wickr Me - tazzog (Existing clients only)
I've had this source before. It was incredible/Very Strong. About to order again soon for tren (I've never had Pinnacles tren). I'm sure it's good

Replies on Wickr will be delayed for responses, please now reach out to me on Wire, our new main platform for faster response times.

Seen solid reviews from you guys. To order, do I need to have a certain amount of posts or anything? Sorry, I’m new to this forum. Thank you I’m advance!

“Session” Mobile App

Copy and paste the Contact ID:

05a5942c40c55bdc55af88f98fdf17dafff72f449759a3082bd6d938281866086b

I can say without a doubt, these are the best products I have ever used and am proud to have my name apart of this source.

Ordering domestically is the safest way to receive your products, as long as the domestic source is taking proper safety measures like 1-Stop, who is the best in the business at this based off my experience. All products ship with 2-Day shipping discreetly within the US. Each and every batch produced is tested for potency and sterilization; meaning no product will ever be shipped out that is sub-standard, I can personally ensure you that. No product is brewed until final lab results come back proving potency, subpar results and we instantly toss the batch.

In the 10 years 1- Stop Domestic Shop has been in business, not a single customer has not received their order, complained about our amazing products, had a bad opinion or questioned the authenticity. When you produce such a high quality product (that have proven backed lab test results) with one of the fastest shipping times on this board, theres no question why 1-Stop Domestic Shop customers REFUSE to use any other source and have a brand loyalty following.

Ordering domestically is the safest way to receive your products, especially when your domestic source has years of experience in the industry and lab test results; very little other domestic sources can say this.

Upon your purchase, I will be here to help you with cycle help, diet help and answer any and all questions that you have for me. My ONLY wickr is -tazzog- , which could be accessed by downloading the -wickr me- app and directly messaging me for a price list or questions. All messages messaged to me on wickr will be replied to in less than 2 hours. You may also private message me on the board, however I may take longer to respond to these.

All are shipped domestically in the USA. All top quality product. No customs issues. No seizure letters. We handle it all for you. Shipping is quick and easy payments. First and foremost we are service focused.

114bfddf69408e0c933bb004106d4ce2.jpg

1-Stop Domestic Shop Head Rep
Add me on the Wire Messenger App: tazzog
Or
Email: [email protected]
“Session” Mobile App

Copy and paste the Contact ID:

05a5942c40c55bdc55af88f98fdf17dafff72f449759a3082bd6d938281866086b
Can I get a price list thanks

Top Bottom