napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Pharmatren 50

Bigsteve5776

4e1398541eefea68358750023d7c8f2d.jpg

Got two of these recently, amazing product. Thanks you tazz for staying in contact and keeping me updated. The product itself is great hits you fast since it is in fact water based suspension. I did 1.5cc in the left pec literally zero pip none. A little sore the next day but that's to be expected it's completely fine now. As for the thread I saw where the dude had problems pushing the product out of the syringe all you have to do is shake it up real fucking good. Leave a little room in the barrel shake it again and push the air out then pin as quickly as possible, I had no problem with the Raws clogging my pin. I use 23g 1 inch BD pins and it worked out fine. Good product forsure by pharmacom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[emoji1434] np

"taz15" code for 15% off at checkout

BigSteve, good review, brother. I'm a little jealous you got it to work. This is the product i am most curious about from my current arsenal, and subsequently why i was so disappointed when my first attempt failed. I will try it again this weekend following your and others' suggestions. Wish me luck.

BigSteve, good review, brother. I'm a little jealous you got it to work. This is the product i am most curious about from my current arsenal, and subsequently why i was so disappointed when my first attempt failed. I will try it again this weekend following your and others' suggestions. Wish me luck.

Pinned again today for chest day in the right pec this time, once again no issues and I'm killin it at the gym

I'm really hoping to run MT next cycle can't wait. Spring breaks commin up dude, we'll have to get that workout in.
Fuck yeah bro, looking forward to it. I'm about to start some Pharmacom Halo to end my cycle...lol

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions
BigB15 for 15% off all orders

Let us know how it goes!

Let us know how it goes!

Looking forward to it, brother. I'll give you a full report.

Looking forward to it, brother. I'll give you a full report.

Awesome!

Still good man I had to back off a bit till I can get a hold of more caber but it's pretty crazy that there is literally ZERO pip at all.

At 50mg there better not be pip lol

Valid point just surprised since it's water based. One of the few things I don't like about water bases is that when you clear the air out of the pin there's not that little bit of lubrication to help the pin slide into the muscle easier.

Valid point just surprised since it's water based. One of the few things I don't like about water bases is that when you clear the air out of the pin there's not that little bit of lubrication to help the pin slide into the muscle easier.

Smooth as butter!

Pinned 1.5 today and killed shoulders it's good stuff... shake well

any updates brother?

Top Bottom