bannednutritionnapsgear
roidvisorsteroidify
osgearpharmalady

Pharmalady

PharmaLadyRep

Pharmalady is currently handling a private family matter and will be unavailable. I'll keep everyone updated on this situation as much as I can, if anyone has any questions please send them to [email protected].

rgook

Any idea when Pharmalady will be back? Tried placing an order today and got emailed back with users inbox is full.

Kmh1970

Pharmalady is currently handling a private family matter and will be unavailable. I'll keep everyone updated on this situation as much as I can, if anyone has any questions please send them to [email protected].
Any idea if she is basically shut down permanently? At this point I need product and cannot wait any longer. Does anyone have any idea on the next best place?

DL_00

Any idea if she is basically shut down permanently? At this point I need product and cannot wait any longer. Does anyone have any idea on the next best place?
Same here. She was my go to, and I happened to need to place an order right before I found out she was unavailable. Need to find a domestic source who will ship to APO.

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator

FarmStrong24

Biotech Labs Rep
V.I.P.
Check us out at Biotech! We have top quality, fast and discreet domestic shipping and a great selection to offer!

FarmStrong24

Biotech Labs Rep
V.I.P.
Same here. She was my go to, and I happened to need to place an order right before I found out she was unavailable. Need to find a domestic source who will ship to APO.
Send a message to biotechlabs on wickr and we can get you taken care of brother!

cowboytroy

I used Pharmalady for years until she stopped. Had the best products out there. NEVER got PIP with her products. I've used 3 other sources on this board and get terrible PIP and I don't believe their quality is as good either. They don't seem to have the potency either.

DL_00

I used Pharmalady for years until she stopped. Had the best products out there. NEVER got PIP with her products. I've used 3 other sources on this board and get terrible PIP and I don't believe their quality is as good either. They don't seem to have the potency either.
And her discrete packaging was on another level.