bannednutritionnapsgear
roidvisorsteroidify
osgearpharmalady

Pharmalady Gear = NO JOKE

m555zma

I just donated today, as my cycle has ended. The lady gave me my numbers, and my hemoglobin was 18.5. She said typical hemoglobin for a guy my size is around 16! She couldn't figure out why it was so high 😂
(It was RBC from the equipoise obviously)

Bro pharmalady shit has my numbers off the charts. I feel confident in my sources on this site.

PharmaLadyRep

Pharmalady's grateful that your satisfied with her products and services. Her sarms are off the chain as well and in pill form they're easy to swallow. Thanks for posting and supporting Pharmalady.

cowboytroy

Any word on when she'll be back up and running? In would like her product again. Been to much bunk on the board. Never had issues with hers and it was always well dosed.

m555zma

Any word on when she'll be back up and running? In would like her product again. Been to much bunk on the board. Never had issues with hers and it was always well dosed.

I didn't know he wasn't up and running.. I just ordered a cycle from him a couple months ago, and it was seized at customs.

cowboytroy

I just donated today, as my cycle has ended. The lady gave me my numbers, and my hemoglobin was 18.5. She said typical hemoglobin for a guy my size is around 16! She couldn't figure out why it was so high 😂
(It was RBC from the equipoise obviously)

Bro pharmalady shit has my numbers off the charts. I feel confident in my sources on this site.
Pharmlady has always had the best product on this board. All I've taken for the past 15 years is Test and Eq combo from her and it was always well dosed and qaulity. Never got PIP or worried about it not being the mg per ml it says it was. The stuff now days is so cut and deluded. Then the PIP is ridiculous. I'm sure the sources have a limited product availability to produce good gear due to all the supply chain issues so I'm no knocking them. Just hoping we can get back good quality gear someday again.