napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pharmacom Public Service Announcement

BigBusiness

Pharmacom Public Service Announcement brought to you buy BigBusiness
As some of you may or may not know Valentines day is this Tuesday February 14th, please take time out of your day and show someone you love some attention and affection, make them feel special and loved. Because lord knows this world needs more love!!
8eaf6fc58c6f365b1674b6c45bfba170.jpg

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions
BigB15 for 15% off all orders

Last edited:
Awesome posy and so true! I'll take it one further and say try this with a stranger. Give that pretty girl in line at the grocery store a pat on the ass so she knows someone notices it's shapely beauty. Tell her "happy valentine's day." Can't be mad at that

Awesome posy and so true! I'll take it one further and say try this with a stranger. Give that pretty girl in line at the grocery store a pat on the ass so she knows someone notices it's shapely beauty. Tell her "happy valentine's day." Can't be mad at that
Lmao!!....do it like a boss...with your G/F beside you..lol

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions

Tried that in the past but left out "Happy V Day"!

She gave me a load of shit.

You cant leave out the happy valentine's day.

And big b... my girl would be cupping her other cheek like "what chu doin later?" Lol

So would mine. I think she likes women as much as I do!!! #winning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pharmacom Public Service Announcement brought to you buy BigBusiness
As some of you may or may not know Valentines day is this Tuesday February 14th, please take time out of your day and show someone you love some attention and affection, make them feel special and loved. Because lord knows this world needs more love!!
8eaf6fc58c6f365b1674b6c45bfba170.jpg

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions
Amen to that!

Just a friendly reminder that Valentines Day is Tuesday fellas.......

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions

Top Bottom