napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Pharma Lady

Ayo

Guys I am so happy right now.
Pharma lady is the best in every way.
Had a problem with my country's local courier not transporting medicine so pharma lady shipped to my U.S po box and she didn't charge me for the reship [HEAVY BLACK HEART]?.
It took 3 days and it arrived to the p.o box. Amazing shipping and customer service. I collected the package today and I can't tell u how happy I am. Packaging was top notch and world class. I even received a gift of clen. Pharma lady is the best and has won a lift time customer.

5 vials of test
100 dbol
100 clen (gift)[WRAPPED PRESENT]

Am just so happy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome. She treated me amazing as well. I just had a local friend of mine order and he said the service was great. His should arrive shortly. I can't wait to start her gear. When do you start?

Saiyan said:
Awesome. She treated me amazing as well. I just had a local friend of mine order and he said the service was great. His should arrive shortly. I can't wait to start her gear. When do you start?

I also got awesome service from her! It took like 4 days to get here. Amazing. Very professional. Very impressed.

Thank you Ayo and everyone for kind feedback. If ever any problems arise I will always do what I can to solve it and get you your orders as fast as possible.

Top Bottom