napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Pharma Lady ROCKS!!!

Boxy B

I just want to say, HANDS DOWN Pharma Lady is awesome! Order placed and payment sent on Saturday the 15th. My order was mailed out on Monday and it arrived today!

She kept me informed of my order, and I was able to track it every step of the way. Packaging was excellent and for overseas shipping, this is THE FASTEST, I've ever had something show up! I will definitely order from her again and you should too!! Thanks again!

Awesome! I'm glad you're happy... That shipping was fast... you'd swear it was domestic.

Don't forget to give us a progress report...

aSquard said:
I just want to say, HANDS DOWN Pharma Lady is awesome! Order placed and payment sent on Saturday the 15th. My order was mailed out on Monday and it arrived today!

She kept me informed of my order, and I was able to track it every step of the way. Packaging was excellent and for overseas shipping, this is THE FASTEST, I've ever had something show up! I will definitely order from her again and you should too!! Thanks again!

Dear Sir, thank you for your kind feedback, i appreciate you taking the time to write. I am very happy you received your order fast and that you are happy, please let us know your results :) and if you have any questions or need any help please not hesitate to contact me or cbbram at anytime.

Awesome to hear others having the same experience as I have had. I can't wait to start after my next doctor appointment!
Question to Pharma Lady or Cbbram. Is it ok to post pictures of the product? Or should we hide the label?

Re: RE: Re: Pharma Lady ROCKS!!!

Saiyan said:
Awesome to hear others having the same experience as I have had. I can't wait to start after my next doctor appointment!
Question to Pharma Lady or Cbbram. Is it ok to post pictures of the product? Or should we hide the label?

Yes it's ok to post pictures... Please DO NOT include any of the packaging for everyone's security... Thanks

Re: RE: Re: Pharma Lady ROCKS!!!

cbbram said:
Saiyan said:

Yes it's ok to post pictures... Please DO NOT include any of the packaging for everyone's security... Thanks

Awesome. Great to know! Now if I can figure out how to add pictures!

Top Bottom