bannednutritionnapsgear
samsonsteroidify
roidvisor
ultimapharmaceuticalspharmaladyosgear

Pharma Lady International, Steroids - HGH - Peptides

PharmaLadyRep

That was on August 10, which wasn't three weeks ago. I also explained to you why there was a delay in her email response time. If you wish to discuss this matter further, please contact pharmaladyquestions. For security reasons, this isn't the proper place to discuss your issue.

Thank you

1meand

Just a shoutout to PharmaLady. Another great order arrived today. Thank you for the great service and great products.

Kylar2127

Pharmalady always delivers. Reshipped (with seizure letter) no questions asked. Good prices, good selection and quality. Just whatever you do, BE POLITE. She WILL put you in your place quickly, but Pharmalady always delivers. 10/10 satisfaction.

Jacksport

I just forwarded an order for my fountain of youth and I'll never run out again! (Says the old man who's ready to go!)

502Villan

Bro I?ve emailed the rep asking about shipping and if it?s back to normal at least 3x no response and I?ve emailed her. To my knowledge it?s slow motion u less u want to send ur money and wait until things get back to normal. She had said 10-14 days but nothing was set in stone. It?s been about ten days now but no word yet.

PharmaLadyRep

Bro I?ve emailed the rep asking about shipping and if it?s back to normal at least 3x no response and I?ve emailed her. To my knowledge it?s slow motion u less u want to send ur money and wait until things get back to normal. She had said 10-14 days but nothing was set in stone. It?s been about ten days now but no word yet.
I don't remember receiving an email from you, have to check into it. Things aren't back to normal, it's going to take some time. There are thousands of packages sitting at the post office, from everyone in this region waiting to be shipped. Which means it's going to take some time for the post office to get rid of this backlog. Although I've received reports that some have received their packages, we're at the mercy of the postal service as to when things will normalize.