napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Pharma Lady Glotropin vs Jintropin, a 10 month trial and review

Blue_Shine

I had sought out to compare the two, and so I ran each for 4 months interchangeably: I did 3 months Glo, switched 3 months to Jin, and then back to Glo for 2 months, back to Jin for 2 months. I do realize that it's not the best case scenario for a selective comparison. Both were run on their on without gear, T3, last 4 months with SARMs, 2 on each compound.

*Blood test are sadly not available, but IGF level were checked after 3 months period on each compound (along with other tests)

Similarities:
- Based in high IGF both appeared to be legit compounds.
- Based on results, both appeared to be legit compounds, as well.

Differences:
- Jin scored higher on an IGF test, considerably. Having said that Glo also scored high, definitely real, in my opinion.
- Jin produced slightly more water retention, Glo had side effects with numbing of the joints, Jin had NO other side effects, felt very clean.
- Both worked fairly well with SARMs (props to Dylan for recommending the stack)

Pharmaldy service
- I had ordered roughly 7 shipments, including other compounds, both Glo and Jin were always in stock and shipped quickly
- My shipments were seized twice by customs, pharmalady IMMEDIATELY reshipped at no cost.
- The repacking of the hGH by Pharmalady is great and clean, when shipments were seized it was NOT because they identified it as GH.
- I have full faith in her line of products, and service, as I stated in the past. Her prices are great for LEGIT compounds!
- Thank you Pharmalady.

My take: I would opt for Jin any day of the week. Granted, it's more expensive, but a GH cycle isn't supposed to be a cheap pursuit. No side effects like I got with Glo were a great deal of fun to avoid. I would definitely recommend Pharmalady as well, and will be happy to vouch for this review if asked in a private message. Also, SARMS stack great with this compound for those not interested in pricking, very steady gains that are maintained well after the SARMs cycle was done.

Thanks for sharing your detailed review. I'm currently running Pharma Lady's generic right now and it seems very clean... hardly any sides at all. I had the same sides as you with the Glotropin... carpal tunnel, joint pain, etc... but it was very effective. I plan on trying the Jin in the future.

Pharma Lady Rep

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom