bannednutritionnapsgear
roidvisorsteroidify
osgearpharmalady

Phama Lady December Specials

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamo684

Different esters do have different effects on sensitive people. Some don't notice a difference but I definitely do. Prop is my favorite keeps me feeling good, dry, energetic, full, and less acne.

I thought of Prop but the thought of frequent injection just makes me cringe lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cbbram

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
Are you currently on cycle?. If not, what are you looking to run on your next cycle?

No I'm cruising. My next blast will be Test P, Mast P, and Tren A recomp. I run HGH year round. Occasionally I'll substitute MK-677.

Hamo684

Cool. I just emailed PL for another order of HGH. I like the sound of your next cycle. Whenever I run Mast I don’t run an AI because it crushes my estrogen. Do you react the same way?

cbbram

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
Cool. I just emailed PL for another order of HGH. I like the sound of your next cycle. Whenever I run Mast I don’t run an AI because it crushes my estrogen. Do you react the same way?

I can run my AI lower with Mast yes but I still run it.

moebetter

There's only a week left to take advantage of the December specials, get in on it while you still can.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

moebetter

Phama lady coming in strong once again my 6th order always fast shipping last order took 7 days after payment was excepted and great custom service also like the thank cbbram always there for any questions and them monthly price list we all wait for love seeing what deals and specials phama lady has love stockin up!! I’ve ran a lot of PB and never been let down stocked up on there dbol and test 300 probably best test I’ve ran
Thanks for sharing

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.