Endurobolic 10 (GW) 10mg

Ostabolic 10 (MK 2866) 10mg

Ibutabolic 10 (MK 677) 10mg

30 Tabs = $35

Myobolic 5 (YK 11) 5mg

30 Tabs = $45

rydog36

Anybody mess with any of GHs from here?
Took Bio Trope for 7 months. Lost a ton of fat, energy was ridiculous, appetite was crazy and never got tired in the gym. Attached pic is towards the end of this past summer. Bio Trope at 2 units per day, Winstrol Depot Injectable at 25mgs per day for 8 weeks, Test Cypionate at 300mg per week. All PL products! Since I'm 43, lower dosages are always more for me in the long term.
4985635200ce1caeb52d1d3ec8bc7fb1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Took Bio Trope for 7 months. Lost a ton of fat, energy was ridiculous, appetite was crazy and never got tired in the gym. Attached pic is towards the end of this past summer. Bio Trope at 2 units per day, Winstrol Depot Injectable at 25mgs per day for 8 weeks, Test Cypionate at 300mg per week. All PL products! Since I'm 43, lower dosages are always more for me in the long term.
4985635200ce1caeb52d1d3ec8bc7fb1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Nice body sir

Hamo684

Bio Trope for 4 months. Currently on week 9 of Deca 350mg and Test Cyp 450mg. IMG_3133.jpgIMG_3294.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C

cbbram00

Ha ha thanks... 10.5% is my lowest. I blame it on my age almost 50. I'm sure I could get to 8% but I would have to be super strict. No more pizza on the weekend with the kids.

Hamo684

Ha ha thanks... 10.5% is my lowest. I blame it on my age almost 50. I'm sure I could get to 8% but I would have to be super strict. No more pizza on the weekend with the kids.

Hahaha I totally get it. I don’t have any kids so it’s easier for me to be strict with my diet. Once a week though I’ll splurge on some ice cream or whatever seems appetizing which is huge for me as I used to not splurge at all. I’m learning how to live life a little without all these rules that I’ve set for myself.

If I had kids I don’t think I’d ever be below 9% lol. I’d definitely enjoy weekend meals with them.

Hamo684

Hahaha I totally get. I don’t have any kids so I’m able to be strict with my diet. My job as a trainer puts a little pressure on me because I feel like I have to practice what I preach. For years I was always strict with my nutrition but as of lately at 39 I’ve been telling myself to live a little. What’s the point of life if you just look good but not able to enjoy a weekend meal with friends?. So, once a week I’ll enjoy a nice healthy meal with friends or family followed by whatever dessert I’m feeling at the time and just eat it all lol.

P.S. if I had kids I don’t think I’d ever be below 9%.

Kael

Bio Trope for 4 months. Currently on week 9 of Deca 350mg and Test Cyp 450mg. View attachment 5967View attachment 5968

asking this out of pure curiosity , why do most guys choose Test cyp over E ? it's usually more expensive , dosed at less mg/ml and the ester also takes slightly more mgs (it's bioavailibility is 69 and enanthate is 72 ?, don't remember exactly but i know it's slightly lower with cyp than ena)

C

cbbram00

asking this out of pure curiosity , why do most guys choose Test cyp over E ? it's usually more expensive , dosed at less mg/ml and the ester also takes slightly more mgs (it's bioavailibility is 69 and enanthate is 72 ?, don't remember exactly but i know it's slightly lower with cyp than ena)
It's commonly prescribed by TRT doctors in the US and has a slightly longer half life.

Hamo684

I’ve tried test E but for some reason I get the worst breakouts. It’s not scientifically proven but that’s how my body reacts to it.

With Test Cyp I get a pimple here and there every now and then but I don’t get cystic acne at all. That’s my reasoning.

C

cbbram00

I’ve tried test E but for some reason I get the worst breakouts. It’s not scientifically proven but that’s how my body reacts to it.

With Test Cyp I get a pimple here and there every now and then but I don’t get cystic acne at all. That’s my reasoning.

Different esters do have different effects on sensitive people. Some don't notice a difference but I definitely do. Prop is my favorite keeps me feeling good, dry, energetic, full, and less acne.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.