napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Peptides warehouse

I was thinking of ordering their aromasin. Anyone try this place?
Don't waste your time with them. There's a reason they were discontinued as a sponsor here. I would not trust their product quality one bit.

Stick with www.sarmsx.com

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I was thinking of ordering their aromasin. Anyone try this place?

If you like estrogen problems, order away... You might as well wipe your ass with your money though because thats all their products are worth... Youll see... Just please dont come back upset with what you got because you were told bro

Oh okay I won't go with them then if they're bad. I seen them as a sponsor here the other day but I guess now they're gone. So thanks for the heads up guys

Oh okay I won't go with them then if they're bad. I seen them as a sponsor here the other day but I guess now they're gone. So thanks for the heads up guys

We just want to make sure your taken care of and are not disappointed or worse. Stick with SARMSx you will be fine and will not have to worry about if you got what you paid for. It's a great thing

We just want to make sure your taken care of and are not disappointed or worse. Stick with SARMSx you will be fine and will not have to worry about if you got what you paid for. It's a great thing

Yeah I'll order through them instead. But what happened with peptides warehouse?

They have not been a sponsor here in probably 10 months. They had severe issues with product quality as well as customer service

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

For the last year or so they just seem to have been really shity.
Same as all these research liquid companies. They do well for a bit then just take a shit on you.
Last time my buddy got some nolva from Pep Warehouse it came all yellow and chunky lol

Top Bottom