napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Peptide thoughts and inquiry

KODA24

Been reading a lot lately about peptides and the sucess some have with them. From healing peptides to muscle growth. Very interesting to me. One of the big concerns I read is quality sources for obtaining them. ( I know, source talk) but I wanted your overall opinion on them as this group is my trusted place to go for information on subjects regarding muscle growth. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
HGH/igf are great for enhancing your on-cycle gains , off-cycle bridge , and even PCT

HGH/igf are great for enhancing your on-cycle gains , off-cycle bridge , and even PCT
Yes I was very interested in IGF-1 RL3 It's just finding a legit source. Looking hard at the moment plus doing my homework.

im just not a fan at all... ive never found them to be very effective and considering the hassle of the amounts of daily pinning, it was just never worth it to me personally... ive had some of the best known quality out there... this was several years ago as the quality has absolutely been more scarce over the past few years but personally i never saw the value... there are some that do love them, just sharing my personal experiences...

im just not a fan at all... ive never found them to be very effective and considering the hassle of the amounts of daily pinning, it was just never worth it to me personally... ive had some of the best known quality out there... this was several years ago as the quality has absolutely been more scarce over the past few years but personally i never saw the value... there are some that do love them, just sharing my personal experiences...
You never steered me wrong yet bro, appreciate the input.

Top Bottom