napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pe sarms with test cyp

PSTMJ

Here is my stats... 41 year old, 6'1", 173 lbs. 13% body fat.
I will be running,
200mg Test Cyp per week for 12 weeks
12.5mg PE Aroma eod for 14 weeks
50mg Phurious Pharma Provi every day for 14 weeks
10mg PE LGD-4033 every day for 12 weeks
50mg PE S4 every day split doses am & pm 12 weeks
20mg PE GW-510516 every day for 12 weeks
30mg PE SR-9009 every day for 12 weeks 5mg every 2 to 3 hours

Week 11-14 Pharma Lady HCG 1000 ius per week

PCT weeks 15-18

PE Clomi 50/50/25/25
PE Nolva 40/20/20/20
PE Aroma 12.5mg eod
PE MK-2866 25mg every day
PE GW-501516 20mg every day

day 1-7
very little difference noticed just yet... I feel like I hit the gym a little harder than normal... but it might just be placebo effect. lmao!

day 8

Recovery seems to be very quick! Strength is beginning to improve a little bit, Endurance is starting to improve!! seeing more vascularity! Defiantly on the right track.

No changes in mood, hunger, or sleep pattern.

weight = 176lbs

You are right at the mark when I started to see the difference. They'll just sneak in and you'll be like "heeyyyyyy. Where did you come from :)"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is one awesome stack brother! I'm sure you are really going to enjoy all of this. Endurance benefits and fat loss are going to be amazing, and the strength and lean mass gains should be coming very soon!

Day 9

This is the first day off from training in 3 days. I can feel very little soreness, yet I still feel a good pump in both my upper and lower body. I own a automotive shop, and today we got 65 tires in on our truck... I told my 2 employees that all 65 were going to be mounted before we leave for turkey day.... they looked at me like I was insane.... when I tell you we were sending out a set of 4 every 28 minuets... I aint a shitting!! My energy was killer, and I showed them boys "how the fuck we getter done" lmao!! Needless to say, by 5pm all the tires were gone! On the down side, I slept like shit last night. I'm hoping it is just work related stress. Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!

Day 10

Sleep is back on track!! Had an awesome 2 hour training at the gym! Could have kept going. Marathon pump session with the GF! 183Lbs on the scale. Guess I will keep going.....

Day 11

My sciatic nerve flared up on me...so no training today. Other than that pain, I feel great! On a side note, I have noticed my nose is stuffy a lot lately. Not sure if this could be a side? I will try training again tomorrow.

" don't stop get it - get it"

this is almost my next sarms run starting in January, so I will be following along to see what your results will be

Day 13

Finally trained today!! Hade a very good chest and arm session. The pump lasts a very long time! I also notice some extra vascularity, that I am really liking. I wish I was feeling a little more of the energy that others have experienced, but overall I feel good.

great work so far brother! did you measure all your stats before you started? how is everything going now?

Sorry for the disappearing act... I have been totally consumed with work and my kids sports. Here is my update, I am at the end of week 5. I have been training up to 5 days a week, up to 3 hours per session. I just don't seem to fatigue! I have gained an inch on my arms, and 3 inches on my chest!!! I have had no side effects, except a little heartburn. And I am not sure its from the sarms. My weight this morning was 192lbs! My strength is up, but I was hopping for a bit more by now. I know this is the point that I will start to notice more change, so Im trying to be patient......

you still got plenty of time bro it gets better believe me you got 7 more weeks you are still goin for a ride lol

can you give us a breakdown i. e. are you sleeping better, or recovery or focus, damn i cant wait to jump on the sr, rad a 677

Sorry for the diapering act... I have been totally consumed with work and my kids sports. Here is my update, I am at the end of week 5. I have been training up to 5 days a week, up to 3 hours per session. I just don't seem to fatigue! I have gained an inch on my arms, and 3 inches on my chest!!! I have had no side effects, except a little heartburn. And I am not sure its from the sarms. My weight this morning was 192lbs! My strength is up, but I was hopping for a bit more by now. I know this is the point that I will start to notice more change, so Im trying to be patient......

Up 19lbs in 5 weeks, that's crazy. Nice gains bro and you got a lot more time left on this cycle.

Top Bottom