napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

PCT or no PCT?

Musicman44

Hey guys! Just wanted to get some insight real quick.

I have been running a sarms cycle -
10mg - LGD, once in the AM
25mg - MK-677, once in the PM

I?m currently on week 8 and have blown the heck up. I?m 6?0, 26 years old, I have gained 22 pounds, 158-180, while maintaining 7% body fat. My lifting stats have gone through the roof, however all of a sudden, my joints have started to hurt, I have been getting crazy headaches in the middle of my sets, etc. So I have decided to come off it and call it a day. So my question for you guys is, since I was only running for 8 weeks, instead of 12, is it worth the PCT? I have clomid ready to roll, but just wanted your advice whether to take it or not! Thanks so much.

yea you need to get bloodwork asap man... thats very very abnormal and there's no way a real sarm would cause you to gain that kind of weight and thats why you are getting these types of messed up sides you would never get with real sarms... of course you are going to need a pct man... fucks sake but you better get bloodwork asap... thats not a reputable source at all

+1 always run bloods.

The sides you are getting are likely that of an oral steroid or prohormone.

Yes need a PCT.

I would get blood work as you will likely need a full PCT. If you were using legit LGD you would have been fine with a bottle of N2Generate ES. With you likely running a prohormone, it may require much more attention.

Dude I'm on 2 different sarms and I haven't gained weight like that at all, that sounds like oral anabolics, my strength my definition and lifts have all skyrocketed, I look bigger and fuller but I haven't gained much maybe 2 or 3lbs tops which is expected, I have no sides at all, been nothing but progress and a smooth cycle for me.

How on earth can you gain 22lbs and maintain 7% that's not even possible half that is probably water weight

Dude I'm on 2 different sarms and I haven't gained weight like that at all, that sounds like oral anabolics, my strength my definition and lifts have all skyrocketed, I look bigger and fuller but I haven't gained much maybe 2 or 3lbs tops which is expected, I have no sides at all, been nothing but progress and a smooth cycle for me.

How on earth can you gain 22lbs and maintain 7% that's not even possible half that is probably water weight
exactly... sarms can add size for sure but not that kind of size, not even close...

exactly... sarms can add size for sure but not that kind of size, not even close...

That post is all kinds of jacked man , when I started I was 225 and towards the end of my cycle I'm 228lbs so for me thats a super successful cycle and 100% worth the investment, hell the endurance and strength gains alone made it worth it, love pushing the boundaries, it's a great new challenge daily.

That post is all kinds of jacked man , when I started I was 225 and towards the end of my cycle I'm 228lbs so for me thats a super successful cycle and 100% worth the investment, hell the endurance and strength gains alone made it worth it, love pushing the boundaries, it's a great new challenge daily.
thats an exellent cycle for sure.. ive seen many people do 5-7 lbs on sarms cycles and i have seen up to 10 clean pounds but thats not a huge common thing... there's definitely something off here

thats an exellent cycle for sure.. ive seen many people do 5-7 lbs on sarms cycles and i have seen up to 10 clean pounds but thats not a huge common thing... there's definitely something off here

That's what I'm saying it Sounds more like dbol than sarms, I honestly don't gauge my success by lbs I gained or lose, for me its the complete and ultimate picture my long term goals which will take alot of diet cycles and hard work, from start to finish it's been awesome and I'm super happy, I've advanced in every lift and got much stronger in a short period, that to me is a success.

Top Bottom