napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

PCT course in the uk

roorcope

Hi there everyone.

I am messaging again on behalf of my boss.

He has been doing an 20 week course of Test Prop at 1000mg per week, 2 doses of 500mg every third day. This last week he has introduce. Week 16 he introduced HCG in two weekly doses of 500ius a go.

Now in terms of running a PCT he is due to start this week. Any idea on the "perfect PCT" for him to run and please bear in mind he is in the UK therefore things like MK2866 and GE501516 are not available to us here.

Any advice would be great as even though he is close friends with the likes of Dorian Yates he will only base his courses around the videos and work of Dylan Gemelli.

Thanks in advance

Hi there everyone.

I am messaging again on behalf of my boss.

He has been doing an 20 week course of Test Prop at 1000mg per week, 2 doses of 500mg every third day. This last week he has introduce. Week 16 he introduced HCG in two weekly doses of 500ius a go.

Now in terms of running a PCT he is due to start this week. Any idea on the "perfect PCT" for him to run and please bear in mind he is in the UK therefore things like MK2866 and GE501516 are not available to us here.

Any advice would be great as even though he is close friends with the likes of Dorian Yates he will only base his courses around the videos and work of Dylan Gemelli.

Thanks in advance

This is the pct he needs to run, and everything listed can be shipped to the UK from sarmsx no problem at all

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

Thanks for the reply Rick.

Could you breakdown the figures for me at the bottom I have to relay the information to him so unfortunately I need to know what 50/50/25/25 means etc.

He has extremely bad steriod rage so I need to be on point with all the information I give him. Thanks again

Could you breakdown the figures for me at the bottom I have to relay the information to him so unfortunately I need to know what 50/50/25/25 means etc.

He has extremely bad steriod rage so I need to be on point with all the information I give him. Thanks again

Your boss sounds like a complete asshole.

Oh he is no doubt about that and it's me that has to do the leg work and running around finding things out for him even though he has use steroids for 20 years plus

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?rou...earch=platinum

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

That is the mg per day per week.

For example that is 50mg per day weeks one and two, then 25mg per day weeks 3 and 4

50 mg PER DAY the first week then drop to 25 mg PER DAY the next three weeks

Also, damn 1 gram of Test per week. What kind of monster is he? Can he not use less?

And yes, he sounds like a major asshole haha :)

Top Bottom