napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Paxton Pharmaceuticals

JM750

Ok, some of you guys may have heard of Paxton. For the ones that don't know of them, here is my review.
I have ordered from Paxton a few times now. Every time I order, nothing but professionalism. They have 2 reps that I have dealt with. 1) Wacker 2) all4muscle
Both guys are great to deal with. I go to the on line site, pick out what I need. Place an order with either gentleman. They get back to you in a very timely matter.With all pmt info and any other thing you need.

There are at least 2 payment methods I have used. Was very easy to process. Now on to the good stuff! hehe Received goods in record time after payment. I'm talking about super fast! All the goods come professionally vacuum sealed. I like this because if a cap comes off or vial breaks, no leakage means no postal guy opening up the pack!
The gear is very smooth. Absolutely pip free for me. Running test 400 and no pip at all. I have tried the test 400, deca, tren ace, tri tren, dbols caps, and anadrol caps.
All were very good. I also had some bloods done a while back, which showed some very good numbers. I don't have that file anymore to post tho.
So I am here to tell you that Paxton rocks. and BTW, I don't want to put words in their mouth, but lets just say if you order enough, they take very good care of you. hint, hint.

Attachments

• IMG_0818.JPG
    IMG_0818.JPG
    51.8 KB · Views: 88
JM750 said:
Ok, some of you guys may have heard of Paxton. For the ones that don't know of them, here is my review.
I have ordered from Paxton a few times now. Every time I order, nothing but professionalism. They have 2 reps that I have dealt with. 1) Wacker 2) all4muscle
Both guys are great to deal with. I go to the on line site, pick out what I need. Place an order with either gentleman. They get back to you in a very timely matter.With all pmt info and any other thing you need.

There are at least 2 payment methods I have used. Was very easy to process. Now on to the good stuff! hehe Received goods in record time after payment. I'm talking about super fast! All the goods come professionally vacuum sealed. I like this because if a cap comes off or vial breaks, no leakage means no postal guy opening up the pack!
The gear is very smooth. Absolutely pip free for me. Running test 400 and no pip at all. I have tried the test 400, deca, tren ace, tri tren, dbols caps, and anadrol caps.
All were very good. I also had some bloods done a while back, which showed some very good numbers. I don't have that file anymore to post tho.
So I am here to tell you that Paxton rocks. and BTW, I don't want to put words in their mouth, but lets just say if you order enough, they take very good care of you. hint, hint.

I have never personally used them but I have never heard one bad thing about them from anyone... I have heard several good comments and your review only further solidifies those to be true... Thank you for the nice review and for helping to ensure plenty of strong options for everyone...

suraonyx23 said:
I too have used them. I have tried their Tren Ace and their cut stack. Both were good.

That's great to hear... I have heard many good things about them

Thank you for your review bro.

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

Top Bottom