bannednutritionnapsgear

Ostarine, S4, Cardarine cutting cycle.

knicksdun

Hey everyone. First post so forgive me if I have done something incorrectly here.

I am currently running a strength cycle for ostarine at 25mg ED for 4 weeks followed by a 4 week break and repeating 3 times. My goal is NOT to put on mass/size, it is to gain strength. I am however not monitoring calories too strictly and so will no doubt gain some mass. I am a performance athlete who is required to be at a certain weight, therefor at the end of this I will be going onto a cutting cycle.

I plan to run S4 at 50mg for week 1-6 (this is before cutting starts)
I then at week 6-12 plan to add ostarine @25mg whilst still using s4 (week 6-12 is when I will be cutting)
I also plan on using Cardarine from week 4-16 @20mg.
I will be implementing a PCT from week 12-16 that includes: Cardarine (GW) @20mg. As well as clomid for 4 weeks as follows: 50/25/25/25. Whilst also using Man Sports: Nolvadren XT.

Is this a good cycle? Anything you would add/ do differently?

RickRock

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
You really need to run the mk2866 the whole 12 weeks along with the s4. Otherwise you aren't getting the full 12 week benefit from it

knicksdun

Hey Dylan, I have watched a lot of your videos, and lurked on this site for a good while now. I thought I had worked this out quite well, but obviously not. What would you recommend I change? Thanks for your input.

knicksdun

Thank you for the feedback, my reason for not doing so was suppression. However as long as I have a good PCT in place it shouldn't be an issue.

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

knicksdun

I appreciate greatly you helping me dylan, I know it is different from person to person, but would you expect someone to experience a noticeable suppression from this? Or very mild.

knicksdun

would anything else change in terms of pct etc? Or everything is the same, with rad140 being added weeks 1-12 @20mg ED.