napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ostarine-only Cycle Help

tinygreycells

Experts,

Really apologize if this has been asked and answered many times before. After reading a lot on the internet I am totally confused, so I need some expert advice before I order my stack. I have never been on any PED and this is my first time, so I would like to take it slowly, starting with Ostarine-only cycle (25 mg for 8 weeks) and go from there. I was on carb-cycle to lose belly fat and lost 12 pounds in 8 weeks, and of course, lost some strength too, so my trainer advised me to take Ostarine and PES Erase pro (on cycle) for 2 months. He didn't say anything about PCT. My BF went down from 15% to 12% while on carb cycle. It wasn't a pleasant experience as I gradually became weaker. Decline bench and dead lifts have gone down from 270 to 230 lbs (for 10 reps).

I spent the last week understanding the SARMS and how to run them properly as a cycle. However, some of the information is pretty old and recently discovered to be less effective. For example, earlier it was recommended to take HCgenerate alongside Ostarine for 8 weeks followed by a 4-week mini PCT of Unleashed/Post Cycle combo + DAA. However, the experts don't recommend HCgenerate anymore. I would like to get a complete Ostarine-only cycle with the mini PCT schedule preferably with the store links, so I can purchase them directly (by now I have figured out that sarmsx has everything I would need for my research).

Goal: Drop BF to below 10% and maintain the weight (some lean muscle gain would be great, but OK if I can't).

Stats:
Weight: 152 lb (down from 164 lb)
Height: 5'6"
BF: 12%
Calorie intake: 2000 calories (stopped carb cycling last week, which was 6-days 1500 calories +1-day 3000 calories)

Thanks for being patient and I look forward to hearing from you.

I'm new to SARMs but running an Osta/Rad stack from SarmsX and am extremely happy with the results. I will let the experts weigh in but you can check the logs here as well and you will see the layout for PCT - which is Clomid and GW. I would highly recommend Rad with this as you will notice a big increase in strength.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Experts,

Really apologize if this has been asked and answered many times before. After reading a lot on the internet I am totally confused, so I need some expert advice before I order my stack. I have never been on any PED and this is my first time, so I would like to take it slowly, starting with Ostarine-only cycle (25 mg for 8 weeks) and go from there. I was on carb-cycle to lose belly fat and lost 12 pounds in 8 weeks, and of course, lost some strength too, so my trainer advised me to take Ostarine and PES Erase pro (on cycle) for 2 months. He didn't say anything about PCT. My BF went down from 15% to 12% while on carb cycle. It wasn't a pleasant experience as I gradually became weaker. Decline bench and dead lifts have gone down from 270 to 230 lbs (for 10 reps).

I spent the last week understanding the SARMS and how to run them properly as a cycle. However, some of the information is pretty old and recently discovered to be less effective. For example, earlier it was recommended to take HCgenerate alongside Ostarine for 8 weeks followed by a 4-week mini PCT of Unleashed/Post Cycle combo + DAA. However, the experts don't recommend HCgenerate anymore. I would like to get a complete Ostarine-only cycle with the mini PCT schedule preferably with the store links, so I can purchase them directly (by now I have figured out that sarmsx has everything I would need for my research).

Goal: Drop BF to below 10% and maintain the weight (some lean muscle gain would be great, but OK if I can't).

Stats:
Calorie intake: 2000 calories (stopped carb cycling last week, which was 6-days 1500 calories +1-day 3000 calories)

For your goals, you really need to run a sarms stack to give you the best benefits. That is going to be the best route to take. Ostarine solo is fine but a stack would be far more effective. Sarms don't have the sides or suppression of steroids so there's no reason you have to start with just Ostarine.

Stay away from things like hcgenerate and all that old info. It's completely unnecessary. For your goals this is the stack I'd recommend you run. Make sure you get it all from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Experts,

Stats:

hey bro... i can absolutely help you... you need to run your cycle for 12 weeks, not 8... ive covered this time and time again... 8 weeks is not a complete cycle... you can get everything listed at www.sarmsx.com

this is the best layout for you to keep it minimal yet get the best results... this is the sarms triple stack...

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom