napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ostarine- healer of injuries?

Jackmeoff

I came across this article:

http://www.evolutionary.org/mk-2866-ostarine-sarms-exposed

This section specifically:

Healing of Injuries

Mk-2866 has proven to be quite beneficial in healing and perhaps preventing injuries in tendons, bone, and ligaments. Studies have shown, it is better than testosterone at injury prevention. As a result, it has become a favorite of many crossfitters and bodybuilders who sustain injuries during training. Also, it shows potential for use in the treatment of muscle wasting diseases, osteoporosis, and other ailments.

I read the linked study and it doesn't seem to say anything about healing injuries. It wasn't even a measurement!

Does this article stretch the truth or has there been on study done measuring collegan synthesis etc..?

I came across this article:

http://www.evolutionary.org/mk-2866-ostarine-sarms-exposed

This section specifically:

Healing of Injuries

Mk-2866 has proven to be quite beneficial in healing and perhaps preventing injuries in tendons, bone, and ligaments. Studies have shown, it is better than testosterone at injury prevention. As a result, it has become a favorite of many crossfitters and bodybuilders who sustain injuries during training. Also, it shows potential for use in the treatment of muscle wasting diseases, osteoporosis, and other ailments.

I read the linked study and it doesn't seem to say anything about healing injuries. It wasn't even a measurement!

Does this article stretch the truth or has there been on study done measuring collegan synthesis etc..?

Evo is not the place to do research. Google is your friend.

Also try check this out:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj8zvwwUsJsP-EdCerLOUnA/videos?view=0&sort=dd&shelf_id=1

Well I searched google scholar and nothing came up in regards to this. The studies are on muscle wasting but nothing that supports this injury prevention theory

Mk has the studies I'm looking for but I'm on a diet at the moment. Going to add that to my next bulk.

Ostarine doesn't support its healing properties through science. The only thing I can find is people claiming that it does.

Do not ever read anything at evo bro... they lie about everything and they even write many article in others' name (which i know all too well first hand) and claim it is theirs etc..

as far as mk2866 goes... your not going to find any "scientific" backing on why it actually heals however thousands and thousands of users have reported since it was released and it has been common knowledge since... science will NEVER back up every result from certain compounds... just like any other method, it has flaws... i personally defy science on a daily basis with several things i do with training, diet and results... if your one that ONLY believes what science may or may not tell you then thats your thing and its great to base things on science, there is A LOT of results and studies through science but it is never 100% accurate and often flawed or just does not cover every little detail... thats up to you decide but i GUARANTEE if you use it, you will see the healing benefits...

I'm not going to comment on the article you posted because EVO is literally one of the worst sources for information out there.

It's also hard to find information on a lot of things from studies. That's why I hate studies and don't believe in them. Many of them are flawed and biased as it is, so it's hard to take anything as valid anymore. What you can't deny is real world experiences and results which ostarine has proven time and time again as effective in the healing department

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

often you will find studies often contradict themselves anyway and i HATE that.. if there is something with many multiple studies or someone is flat out looking to disprove something, they find a way, one way or another, to do so... its just part of this... its hard to trust anything that comes out because you have HUGE companies with HUGE motives that could tamper with anything and you would never know... the pocket books are deep as fuck, just remember that...

I am fine with anecdotal evidence to a degree but let's be honest here- Saying something can "heal" joints and tendons isn't exactly something that can be measured subjectively. How many people swore that nandrolone was a source for healing their injuries until years later science proved it in fact was not happening at all.

My only reason for seeking 2866 is the injury prevention benefits and that is sure as hell a lot of $$ to drop on an experiement largly based on, well, broscience.

I think this thread answers my questions around Ostarine well- It has NOT proven to heal injuries. The SARM sites are sketchy at best for making this label claim, IMO.

I am fine with anecdotal evidence to a degree but let's be honest here- Saying something can "heal" joints and tendons isn't exactly something that can be measured subjectively. How many people swore that nandrolone was a source for healing their injuries until years later science proved it in fact was not happening at all.

My only reason for seeking 2866 is the injury prevention benefits and that is sure as hell a lot of $$ to drop on an experiement largly based on, well, broscience.

I think this thread answers my questions around Ostarine well- It has NOT proven to heal injuries. The SARM sites are sketchy at best for making this label claim, IMO.

thats fine to have your opinion... first of all, sarms sites did not come to this conclusion nor marketing strategy... USERS did... this was not created by someone to make a sale at any company... i have been around these, studying them since before they were even released but from just a select few sites that had no clue what they were even selling... there were NO sarms sites etc... however log after log back then showed this and more and more users clung to it for this... its not bro science, its real and it happens in every cycle... you try it once, just one time only and run it alone then you see for yourself... no stacking, no big cycles, no big purchases, just one bottle of ostarine... it will last 8 weeks... then you tell me and everyone else it doesn't heal injuries...

Evo what a fucking joke and the sources there are about as good as putting straight grape seed oil in a vial and pinning it

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

thats fine to have your opinion... first of all, sarms sites did not come to this conclusion nor marketing strategy... USERS did... this was not created by someone to make a sale at any company... i have been around these, studying them since before they were even released but from just a select few sites that had no clue what they were even selling... there were NO sarms sites etc... however log after log back then showed this and more and more users clung to it for this... its not bro science, its real and it happens in every cycle... you try it once, just one time only and run it alone then you see for yourself... no stacking, no big cycles, no big purchases, just one bottle of ostarine... it will last 8 weeks... then you tell me and everyone else it doesn't heal injuries...

I'll give it a try but I'll be running it with a cruise dose of t. I've been on test for 5 yrs.

You advise 25 mg? And I'm assuming Sarmsx has good purity ?

I'll give it a try but I'll be running it with a cruise dose of t. I've been on test for 5 yrs.

You advise 25 mg? And I'm assuming Sarmsx has good purity ?

EVEN BETTER with trt... i fucking LOVE using them with trt... you will see...

YES, 25 mg dosed ONCE a day in the a.m...

you will not find better quality than sarmsx and i stand by that a million percent bro...

You have to keep in mind that sarms are fairly new to the public.Before something becomes proven it takes lots and lots of studies that can be repeated over and over.Sarms was worked on in order to achieve theoretical results, so they have not had time to look in to what else they might be good for.
Look at this study...they are still working on does deca heal. Deca is 50 years old and a lot of info is STILL anecdotal.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3576760/

You have to keep in mind that sarms are fairly new to the public.Before something becomes proven it takes lots and lots of studies that can be repeated over and over.Sarms was worked on in order to achieve theoretical results, so they have not had time to look in to what else they might be good for.
Look at this study...they are still working on does deca heal. Deca is 50 years old and a lot of info is STILL anecdotal.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3576760/

thanks for the post brother... that says it all... its a constant struggle to prove, then disprove then prove again... its a never ending cycle and it goes on and on and on... each side always has motives behind the study as well and that can control subjects and testing as they see fit as well...

Top Bottom