napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ostarine & Cardarine Stack Cycle

SuperNat

Hi, new to the forum...Been lifting for some years now and after finding SARM's and reading and viewing generally positive reviews I'm preparing to start an Ostarine & Cardarine Stack.

Right now my weight is 189 lbs and 6' and body fat, dealing with lower back and approx 12%. I just want to lean up a little and any additional muscle I'll consider a bonus. My calories are quite low, due to the type of work I'm involved in and being sat at a computer most of the day and for reasons unknown I seem to put on fat quite easily.

I bought, both Capsules, Ostarine is 25mg and Cardarine is 20mg and for PCT I have Nolvadex 20mg - 4 week cycle? [I need to look into this]

If my planning is correct I should run a 5 week cycle Osta/Carda and then move onto 4 week PCT.

*note: This is just a rough plan so take it easy on me :rolleyes:

Hey man, by my research I can tell you that 99 % of capsuled sarms are prohormones because...It is not legal to sell sarms them capsuled but as a liquid research chemicals...So the purity of capsuled ones is most probably very shady and they are prohormones. Anyways, at least you know. Check out sarmsx if you have a lot of money or I have heard a lot of good stuff about researchsarmsuk and they are bit cheaper.It is your choice

Well bro more than likely what you have is not sarms at all, and likely prohormones so it's hard to advise you on that when we have no idea what it really is or what problems you are looking at. I personally wouldn't use it.

The only sarms I trust are from www.sarmsx.com so you know you have legit high quality sarms

Even if the SARM are bought from a UK based company...?
sarms in capsules generally are filled with prohormones and/or other fillers and you never know what you are truly getting.. sarmsx is trusted, and ships worldwide with no issues whatsoever..

Top Bottom