napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ostarine After a month

mazter444

Hey i used ostarine for a month and it was ok on strenght, gained some weight and didnt got any suppression at all , it was a good run , but after a week off i'm staring to feel the suppression , should i run my nolva or is too late?

Enviado desde mi Redmi 5 Plus mediante Tapatalk

Last edited:
Why did you only run it for 4 weeks?

Where did you get it from cause only running it for 4 weeks shouldn’t suppress you like that dude

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why did you only run it for 4 weeks?

Where did you get it from cause only running it for 4 weeks shouldn’t suppress you like that dude

Got it from Rotterdam labs , the suppression is mild but noticable, erections are fine but not as usual and less sperm production, no issues o gyno just those, i ran it 25mg

Got it from Rotterdam labs , the suppression is mild but noticable, erections are fine but not as usual and less sperm production, no issues o gyno just those, i ran it 25mg

Your source could be the issue dude. You may not have legit sarms. Plus ostarine should be ran for 12 weeks to get the best out of it

do you have bloodwork done? you dint run real ostarine so you need to get bloodwork done so i can properly advise you.. i cant advise you with you saying you might "feel suppression" thats not how this works

Top Bottom