napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

OriginalSteroid.com

MrMagyar

Hey guys,

Before coming over to the forum, I placed an order with originalsteroid.com. Does anyone have any experience with them? I ordered some pharma AI.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Took me almost a month to get my order. I order proviron, caber and some other pharma grade product I can't remember. I think it was clen

Hey guys,

Before coming over to the forum, I placed an order with originalsteroid.com. Does anyone have any experience with them? I ordered some pharma AI.

They sell junk....

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Hey guys,

The one thing I still have to buy retail is pharma ai's, I tried them about 3 months ago and got some great arimidex, caber and bayer provi, the thing is that it said it could take 3 weeks or something at the time and it took 45 days. I think the products were great and I think you will get them but you could find someone much faster.

Even if the product was decent it sounds like the turnaround is fucking terrible. I wouldn't waste my time or money on that. Plenty of great sources here brother!

Even if the product was decent it sounds like the turnaround is fucking terrible. I wouldn't waste my time or money on that. Plenty of great sources here brother!

Fucking terrible is and understatement IMO. But prices weren't bad with a discount of course.

I don't know how much we want to say about origin country but I just don't like buying anything from a country that is bordered on iran, Iraq and Syria, I think because of the obvious stigma that pack is much more likely to be flagged than one from more usual countries we all buy from.

I ordered cabaser, proviron and aromasin from them a while back. They worked great for me and if i remember it was about a 3 week ta. I dont mind it taking a little longer for cheap pharm grade.

I don't know how much we want to say about origin country but I just don't like buying anything from a country that is bordered on iran, Iraq and Syria, I think because of the obvious stigma that pack is much more likely to be flagged than one from more usual countries we all buy from.

Especially anything coming in from china, guarantee flag and a trip though customs for sure every time..

I've had success T/A could be better although if you have the time, the price is well worth it .......but for a one stop shop , the Pharma grade PCT gear & Gen-shi oils have been nice for the price. Bayer Proviron 12 bucks!!!! Cheap, ... .& I run Bayer Proviron all year.

Disregard this post. ....ORIGINAL STEROID IS A SCAMMER.

Hey guys,

idk man never used them, but i wouldnt trust anything with a .com honestly. gear could be bunk or contaminated or underdosed, and turnaround is usually horrendous. we have great sponsors here already, no need to look further. if you need a price list/discount for Pharma Lady, PM me

Hope you saw the scammers they got me on.......no sense in risking the way they handle funds. They lie , won't get back with you and blame you for not putting your info in correctly

Top Bottom