napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ok bro's I need some help with my blood work

ibleedoranbla

Ok I just got my bloods back and I'm a bit confused. Can someone shed some light on this for me? Last June when I got bloods done my test levels were 550. I don't remember what my LH was but it wasn't high. Now I know my LH is high because my test is high. Can someone tell me how I've almost doubled my test in a year?

90cca91ec7e751e45b802b85aecb830e.jpg

ibleedoranbla said:
Ok I just got my bloods back and I'm a bit confused. Can someone shed some light on this for me? Last June when I got bloods done my test levels were 550. I don't remember what my LH was but it wasn't high. Now I know my LH is high because my test is high. Can someone tell me how I've almost doubled my test in a year?

that really depends on what you had done at that point in time for cycling and what you have done since with cycles, recovery etc... a full history would have to be taken into consideration to give an accurate reason...

Re: RE: Re: Ok bro's I need some help with my blood work

DylanGemelli said:
ibleedoranbla said:

that really depends on what you had done at that point in time for cycling and what you have done since with cycles, recovery etc... a full history would have to be taken into consideration to give an accurate reason...
At that point in time I had never ran anything before other than sarms. I got those bloods prior to running a sarms/ph cycle. Since I got my first bloods a year ago I've ran 2 sarms/ph cycles. The bloods I just got taken yesterday was 2 weeks post pct from the second sarms/ph cycle.

I'm also using peptides, mk677, and pramipexole but I don't think those things have any affect on my test levels not I'm not sure?

I mean this isn't a bad thing right?

Not taking anything to boost test? Your numbers can vary a bit based on a lot of things, but that is a huge difference. The good news is that you have AWESOME natty test levels. You are very blessed with those kind of numbers buddy

RickRock said:
Not taking anything to boost test? Your numbers can vary a bit based on a lot of things, but that is a huge difference. The good news is that you have AWESOME natty test levels. You are very blessed with those kind of numbers buddy
The only things I was taking prior to the test were, prami, mk677, peptides, 5htp, gaba, zma, and I just started taking maca. Surely maca wouldn't raise my test like that would it? I have only been taking it for a couple days prior to the test.

Believe me I'm stoked to have my levels that high, I'm just having a hard time understanding why they are so high when just a year ago they were in the 500s.

The fact that my LH is high is just because of my high rest levels, right? That isn't something to be concerned with, right?

ibleedoranbla said:
RickRock said:
The only things I was taking prior to the test were, prami, mk677, peptides, 5htp, gaba, zma, and I just started taking maca. Surely maca wouldn't raise my test like that would it? I have only been taking it for a couple days prior to the test.

Believe me I'm stoked to have my levels that high, I'm just having a hard time understanding why they are so high when just a year ago they were in the 500s.

The fact that my LH is high is just because of my high rest levels, right? That isn't something to be concerned with, right?

it certainly is not a bad thing bro... not at all... It is possible that you ran some strong pct's that jump started everything for you bro... sometimes things like 677 and prami that help with gh can have an indirect effect on your test as well... it could be numerous things but i can tell you its nothing to be concerned or alarmed about whatsoever... just be very happy you are at where you are bro!

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Ok bro's I need some help with my blood work

DylanGemelli said:
ibleedoranbla said:
RickRock said:

it certainly is not a bad thing bro... not at all... It is possible that you ran some strong pct's that jump started everything for you bro... sometimes things like 677 and prami that help with gh can have an indirect effect on your test as well... it could be numerous things but i can tell you its nothing to be concerned or alarmed about whatsoever... just be very happy you are at where you are bro!
Thanks for the feedback. I honestly didn't think it was a bad thing, it's just that those results came as such a shock to me I immediately thought something had to be wrong. I was not expecting those numbers at all.

What's really weird is for the last month I've been telling my workout partner how great I feel. I've been feeling exceptionally well the last month or so. I've also been having an easier time than normal dropping bf, I guess I know why now.

You sure in hell beat my natty levels..Im under 200 WOOT! Got to love steroid use at a young age with no pct!!! Your levels are great for Natty...Make sure you PTC correct when off cycle to keep those numbers looking great.

That high LH number is nothing to be concerned about. That just means that your body is telling your HPTA to produce test at a high rate, which at your range is a very good thing! Your test levels natty are just a tad higher than what my cruise gets me on 200mg Test C per week! And that's no shit. I'm usually around 900 at that dose

RickRock said:
That high LH number is nothing to be concerned about. That just means that your body is telling your HPTA to produce test at a high rate, which at your range is a very good thing! Your test levels natty are just a tad higher than what my cruise gets me on 200mg Test C per week! And that's no shit. I'm usually around 900 at that dose
Thanks Rick for the feedback. That's what I thought about the LH but in all honesty my results had me in such a state of shock that I was actually scared something was wrong, lol.

PAYRION said:
You sure in hell beat my natty levels..Im under 200 WOOT! Got to love steroid use at a young age with no pct!!! Your levels are great for Natty...Make sure you PTC correct when off cycle to keep those numbers looking great.
Absolutely, I'll be doing whatever it takes to get those levels back post cycle. I really hope they return to that.

Top Bottom