napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Nspire NSL news.

TX TERROR

For all who don't know Lee Thompson and wife Jen Thompson started the new Nspire sports league.

This organization is totally seperate from the NPC and IFBB. Lee is a former olympia judge and chairman of NPC Texas. Jen a former IFBB competitor.

NSL site here
http://www.nspiresl.com/

Personally I have high hopes for this league. I like Lee and like how he runs his business. Jen is also a great person and they are both very active in the Texas community.

Well big news!
Lee has been tearing away at NPC one piece of time and this week he announced they will also be partnering with a big name talent agency to expose competitors to acting and TV opportunities.

They will also be televising events.

And last but not least he has launched his class action lawsuit for all competitors who feel they have been wronged by the NPC IFBB leagues.
http://bodybuildinglawsuit.com/

Lee continues to recruit big name memebers of the bodybuilding community as he builds his new league. People said he wouldn't make it anywhere but he continues to make progress and many are beginning to follow.

He supports a vision for healthy looking atheletes who want to compete anywhere at any time. He is not looking for freaks he is not looking for atheletes to push the extreame.

Check his league out see what you think for yourself. Is the NSL actually going to make it as the go to league to compete in? Other than that post thoughts here in this thread. Il add content here and there to give some exposure for those not familiar with all of this.

***Keep it clean*** I support Lee myself and I am aware there are many who dont. If you don't you are welcome to share but don't act like a child. If the thread turns to an argument Il shut it down .

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Sounds like a very good move to me. Especially trying to help guys make it into mainstream and televising shows. Would probably usher in a new age of physical activity around the area.

I think it's a step in the right direction, and I'd be in full support of it. Unfortunately the big superpower that is the NPC/IFBB is unstoppable it seems, as shown by other lesser known organizations and the lack of popularity with competitors.

I'd really like to see a league like this become successful with that type of vision. It's just hard to see that becoming a reality

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I think it's a step in the right direction, and I'd be in full support of it. Unfortunately the big superpower that is the NPC/IFBB is unstoppable it seems, as shown by other lesser known organizations and the lack of popularity with competitors.

I'd really like to see a league like this become successful with that type of vision. It's just hard to see that becoming a reality

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)
Ya I don't think they can ever kill the ifbb. But who knows if that lawsuit eventually drops it will do damage.

Lee is cutting it off wich is smart. He's pulling in the future. He knows the ifbb is what it is but he's attacking them at the foundation it seems. New competitors are opting for his league.

Healthier competitions. Real pay and real chance to make it somewhere potentially. Who knows.

Just takes a couple bikini competitors coming forward saying they had to blow a few judges to win lol. Could be all bad.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom