napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

nose bleeds

Jbatty62

whats up guys..so im 6weeks in on test500mgs/tren500mgs/eq800mgs weekly. This last week i have been getting nose bleeds just outa one side. i did remember blowing my nose real hard one day so im hoping i just tore something up there.Does anyone have any experience with this or knowledge about what could be going on?

Blood pressure. When was the last time u checked you bp? Full stats bro? Are you getting headaches at all? And is this the first time?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Blood pressure. When was the last time u checked you bp? Full stats bro? Are you getting headaches at all? And is this the first time?

No I'm not getting any headaches bro I'm 43 235 probably sitting at 14% body fat diet is totally on point and yes this is the first time I've had nosebleeds and a long time

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

No I'm not getting any headaches bro I'm 43 235 probably sitting at 14% body fat diet is totally on point and yes this is the first time I've had nosebleeds and a long time

We brother most likely it was when you blew your nose. But make sure to get bp checked out..

We brother most likely it was when you blew your nose. But make sure to get bp checked out..

Shit bro my bp is 153over 69. I know that's high but what is considered dangerously High I mean I'm on a steroid cycle so obviously it's going to be high correct

Ideally aas will increase bp only if your not being safe.
Normal Blood Pressure
Systolic:*Less than 120
Diastolic:*Less than 80

153 Systolic value is at
upper and needs to be lower is your sodium intake high beacuse you are at risk of Hypertension) Stage 1
And hope you are taking care of your liver or kidney beacuse this can also cause for bp to get on that upper level.

Ideal (69)
Diastolic value
(lower)

But you are not that high to freakout lol.. so just watch your sodium look up some herbal based blood pressure control. And dont drink alcohol and then check it again.

Last edited:
Yeah I'm going to discontinue the Tren for a while maybe even the EQ I heard that gives high blood pressure just stick with my trt dose and tell my BP drops

EQ raises hematocrit and RBC, which can cause elevated BP if its gets too high. That's why you should donate blood, especially when using EQ. I also take CoQ10, Hawthorne berry, Policosanol, and Red Yeast Rice for blood pressure and cardiovascular health. But I really reccomend donating blood. There is no downside. It helps keep your values in range which translates to keeping you healthy, and more importantly it saves lives! Donate full blood every 56 days or double red every 112 days. Some places will even pay you to donate plasma and platelets. It's a win-win bro. And personally, I always feel fantastic when I get a pint of blood taken out and my bone marrow creates some fresh blood that isn't thick as 5W30 engine oil. lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
EQ raises hematocrit and RBC, which can cause elevated BP if its gets too high. That's why you should donate blood, especially when using EQ. I also take CoQ10, Hawthorne berry, Policosanol, and Red Yeast Rice for blood pressure and cardiovascular health. But I really reccomend donating blood. There is no downside. It helps keep your values in range which translates to keeping you healthy, and more importantly it saves lives! Donate full blood every 56 days or double red every 112 days. Some places will even pay you to donate plasma and platelets. It's a win-win bro. And personally, I always feel fantastic when I get a pint of blood taken out and my bone marrow creates some fresh blood that isn't thick as 5W30 engine oil. lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Donating today brother. Thanks everybody for the support.

whats up guys..so im 6weeks in on test500mgs/tren500mgs/eq800mgs weekly. This last week i have been getting nose bleeds just outa one side. i did remember blowing my nose real hard one day so im hoping i just tore something up there.Does anyone have any experience with this or knowledge about what could be going on?

Are you on any AI's?
when I crashed my estrogen i had nose bleeds and blood pressure was normal.

Top Bottom