napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Non sarm/ steroid Fat loss cycle

Dean

Hello to the great people of the isarms forum I hope everybody is doing great, I’ve been posting here awhile now but I haven’t been available for quite sometime I’m always keeping up to date on mr gemelli’s videos and trying to stay in shape. My post for today is regarding a fat loss cycle, I’ve posted my stats a few times before but for this I don’t think it to important for this cycle. As I get older I’m finding it harder and harder to drop body fat ( obviously) I’m currently sitting at about 210lb which is heavy for me getting to 200 is not to hard for me but anything past that is we’re I run into difficulty my goal is 185. At 200 hundred I’m pretty lean I’d say about 12/14 body fat and I don’t look to bad but I would really like to hit the single digits. So I’m trying to put together a fat loss cycle I know Cardio and diet is the key but please believe me I’m doing cardio at least 40 minute cardio 4 times a week and constantly eating healthy at a calorie deficit low carb diet. I don’t want to pack on any muscle because I’m happy as I am and it takes my concentration off the real goal. Please don’t say sarms because there just to expensive for me to run, sorry.
I’ve been looking at some ( let’s call them drugs) not anabolic and I need some advise do I use ECA, clen, on the shelf fat burners etc. I been recommended some stuff called thermo lipid by rohm labs, along with a ketosis diet. What do you guys think please let me know as always I appreciate all reply’s positive or negative and if you need more info please let me know, many thanks
Dean

Well bud, I don't ever rcommend Clen to anyone and I wouodmt expect much from ECA or any other fat burner to be honest. Just work on the diet and cardio part. Sarms are pretty awesome for dropping bodyfat, and if anything I would at least pick up some GW. By itself it won't be that expensive and can help a lot with your fat loss

Top Bottom