napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

No more knee pain

Flanex

I'm going on week two or three of MK-2866 & a low dose of Deca along with my TRT & my knee pain is nonexistent,completely gone,nada,like it was never there.Thank you Sarms & AAS.I'm not sure if it's one or the other or both together,but I am so grateful to be rid of this debilitating pain.My achilles tendon pain has improved too.
I'm going to attempt to squat for the first time in almost 6mo.Nothing crazy.I'm going to start light & work my way up from there.Damn I miss squats.

great news, I know nothing about sarms but deca will lubricate the joints. I know the feeling I love leg day, take it slow and good luck bro.

great news, I know nothing about sarms but deca will lubricate the joints. I know the feeling I love leg day, take it slow and good luck bro.

Thanks Chopper.MK-2866 healed my rotator cuff tear so I wouldn't be surprised if it had something to do with this too.

I get really really bad tendonitis in my shoulder that is always relieved with an Ostarine cycle.

I'm going on week two or three of MK-2866 & a low dose of Deca along with my TRT & my knee pain is nonexistent,completely gone,nada,like it was never there.Thank you Sarms & AAS.I'm not sure if it's one or the other or both together,but I am so grateful to be rid of this debilitating pain.My achilles tendon pain has improved too.
I'm going to attempt to squat for the first time in almost 6mo.Nothing crazy.I'm going to start light & work my way up from there.Damn I miss squats.

Awesome to hear brother. MK-2866 has worked wonders for me during this last cruise as well to heal some minor things that have been nagging me. It's awesome in that regard

absolutely awesome bro and what a great combination for healing with mk and deca... mk works magic on healing, and that's one of the most overlooked yet best benefits about it... thanks for sharing and im so happy to see it working so well for you!

Top Bottom