napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

next cycle question

Not only must you use an AI. But you need to look into prolactin control as well. Sounds like you could use some help. Lay out your stats and we'll throw some pointers and tips.

Robo rep. Pm me for Robolics GAINS!

So did the Arimidex help your nipples?
Had to up the letro a little just start off at .5mg every other day and if you get itchy you can up it to 1mg every other day you want to make sure your ai is pharma though bunk gear is one thing but bunk ai is gyno city

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Dbol and Test E can cause prolactin? I thought they dont, i know Tren and Deca will.

He was referring to the deca which needs to be ran with dostinex. And Use aromasin, it does the job. The aromasin from sarmsx is gtg, I'm using it now.

arimidex is NOT even close to as strong as aromasin.. thats absurd... aromasin is a suicide inhibitor and arimidex merely supresses estrogen... thats asinine to even say... the only thing you have right is arimidex is cheaper... i cant believe the idiocy in that comment

OP i am truly sorry for the idiotic statements made about arimidex being stronger than aromasin... that is absurd and a fucking joke coming from someone who clearly has no business advising anyone on anything... completely moronic and DO NOT listen that

arimidex is NOT even close to as strong as aromasin.. thats absurd... aromasin is a suicide inhibitor and arimidex merely supresses estrogen... thats asinine to even say... the only thing you have right is arimidex is cheaper... i cant believe the idiocy in that comment

EXACTLY! Well said, Dylan.

Top Bottom