napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

new zealand cycle help

beyond7t

Hello from NEW ZEALAND sir. been soaking the knowledge from your yt a while now on and off. Don't expect you to read all of this as I'm sure you are a busy man.. So I'll compile the straight facts in the 2nd paragraph

height: 6'9
weight: 120 kilograms
Health: good
Request: first cycle. Safety and results. What might be best for me either injections or the orals?

Interesting case for you here. I am a tall guy at 6'9 and usually 120 kg and I've been training for 2 years I feel like I have my nutrition down and follow something along the lines caveman diet, obviously including clean carbs before after lift. but it feels like my arms just lean out and get stronger but visually they almost seem to get smaller for some reason the harder I train. I think that's because of my height or genetics. I carry a bit of fat but nothing more I am still physically fit. I had a friend who is huge and I've been interested in stuff for years taking most of my study from your channel and others. I want to get results but wanting to be as safe and smart as possible. I was thinking of taking testosterone only at a reasonable dose, my friend said testosterone alone would be quote "pointless" I only mentioned him because the guy has science degree and years of experience in the shady bodybuilding scene here. I want to know your thoughts bro. I'm aware test takes some time to get into the body depending on what type you get but I'm willing to wait if it's clean.. Does my excessive height change anything? Should I focus on heart health because for a tall guy like me the heart can be of concern for us tall lads. also previous bouts with alcohol (100%) under control now and nothing off the walls, so obviously concerned with liver toxicity. I want good gains and I'm prepared to face the sides hope you can help man.

Wishing you fast recovery from your surgery

Hi bro, what is your bf % ...?

For a first cycle, you should go with 12 weeks of test only, around 350mg per day

Hello from NEW ZEALAND sir. been soaking the knowledge from your yt a while now on and off. Don't expect you to read all of this as I'm sure you are a busy man.. So I'll compile the straight facts in the 2nd paragraph

height: 6'9
weight: 120 kilograms
Health: good
Request: first cycle. Safety and results. What might be best for me either injections or the orals?

Interesting case for you here. I am a tall guy at 6'9 and usually 120 kg and I've been training for 2 years I feel like I have my nutrition down and follow something along the lines caveman diet, obviously including clean carbs before after lift. but it feels like my arms just lean out and get stronger but visually they almost seem to get smaller for some reason the harder I train. I think that's because of my height or genetics. I carry a bit of fat but nothing more I am still physically fit. I had a friend who is huge and I've been interested in stuff for years taking most of my study from your channel and others. I want to get results but wanting to be as safe and smart as possible. I was thinking of taking testosterone only at a reasonable dose, my friend said testosterone alone would be quote "pointless" I only mentioned him because the guy has science degree and years of experience in the shady bodybuilding scene here. I want to know your thoughts bro. I'm aware test takes some time to get into the body depending on what type you get but I'm willing to wait if it's clean.. Does my excessive height change anything? Should I focus on heart health because for a tall guy like me the heart can be of concern for us tall lads. also previous bouts with alcohol (100%) under control now and nothing off the walls, so obviously concerned with liver toxicity. I want good gains and I'm prepared to face the sides hope you can help man.

Wishing you fast recovery from your surgery
im sorry but your friend is CLUELESS and i mean CLUELESS... you should always start with test only and i have seen guys put on 15-20 lbs with just a simple test only cycle to start with... your first cycle will always produce your biggest gains... im so pissed that he told you that... im sorry but hes a complete jerk off... what is your body fat?

you need to ignore your friend! Give us more details as you may not be lean enough to safely run aas.

Quit listening to your friend. He Obvioulsy has no idea what he's doing or talking about. Test only is always a first cycle. What is your bodyfat and how does your diet look?

Sorry for late reply all, body fat is around 25% but I've carried it for my entire life barely fluctuates. My diet is clean imo cooked/blended vegetables trying to include all the 'colors' you could say I avoid grains and get my carbs from fruit and sweet potatoes ect and loads of fish and red/white meats.. I try to avoid those big bloodsugar spikes.. I'm not considering test for fat loss I'm happy with only a little. I've heard there are more benefits to running test than muscle growth. If there's more information needed let me know. Thanks all

I tend to fast until afternoon and feast later at night for example 8.30am wake> fast until 3 1 sweet potato 2 cups leafy greens 200 grams red meat or something like that I avoid supplements, go with fresh food. Nuts throughout the day until I arrive home then I eat shit loads all night (don't colorie count) and repeat. I feel pretty healthy and ready for a cycle at age 26
Why do I need to be under 12% before I use only test e? Could it do harm? If it's because aesthetics? Then that's less concerning at this moment

That high fat%% causes major issues while on AAS.
You need to cut half of your total fat mass before even considering..

You could try SARMs cutting cycle S4 + Cardarine. If you're looking for testostrone-like properties, you could consider adding RAD-140 instead of actual testosterone.
I'm sure Dylan or Rick can hook you up with perfect SARMs cutting stack.

While researching SARMs please note you need to run them for 12 weeks and include mini pct (4 weeks of clomid & cardarine)

bro you cant use steroids at that body fat... you are 1/4 fat man... you are at a HUGE risk of bad side effects with body fat that high.. its honestly absurd to even discuss it... there's noone, not even someone brain deficient that will tell you its okay to use steroids at that body fat... sarms, absolutely, steroids, NO, not even close bro...

I tend to fast until afternoon and feast later at night for example 8.30am wake> fast until 3 1 sweet potato 2 cups leafy greens 200 grams red meat or something like that I avoid supplements, go with fresh food. Nuts throughout the day until I arrive home then I eat shit loads all night (don't colorie count) and repeat. I feel pretty healthy and ready for a cycle at age 26
Why do I need to be under 12% before I use only test e? Could it do harm? If it's because aesthetics? Then that's less concerning at this moment
At higher bodyfat you get more side effects, more strain on your health, more conversion to estrogen and a very high chance of gyno. It's not safe to cycle out of shape

Alright looks like I need to burn off the fat, safety was always the biggest concern. Hmm I wonder if sarms are classified as steroids to the nz government, I need to look into sarms. Thanks for all of your time much appreciated. question, does test e have a "used by" date? If so how long does this stuff last, as it'll probably take a year to burn off the lard so I better sell the stuff (if it expires) if you have the time would appreciate a cutting stack (sarms stack) advice. Glad I consulted you guys cause my associate/client was (almost desperately) trying to put me onto 3 or 4 chemicals. Maybe he's tryna make a buck. Thanks again all have a good weekend.

I think a nice cutting stack would be

1-12 GW Cardarine 20mg / day, all at once pre-workout or in the AM
1-12 S4 Andarine 50mg / day, split doses 25mg am, 25mg pm (make sure to follow Dylan's dosing protocol there to avoid nasty sides. Can be found in the stickys)
1-12 Ostarine 25mg / day dosed all at once in the AM for muscle preserve & extra fat burn (Optional, but this would make it triple stack, the most used SARMs stack for recomp)
Dylan usually suggests adding natural test booster like tongkat ali for weeks 9-12

you also need mini pct

week 13-16
Clomid 50/25/25/25
Cardarine 20mg every day

Hope it helps bro :) Good decision trying to cut the fat

Last edited:
I think a nice cutting stack would be

1-12 GW Cardarine 20mg / day, all at once pre-workout or in the AM
1-12 S4 Andarine 50mg / day, split doses 25mg am, 25mg pm (make sure to follow Dylan's dosing protocol there to avoid nasty sides. Can be found in the stickys)
1-12 Ostarine 25mg / day dosed all at once in the AM for muscle preserve & extra fat burn (Optional, but this would make it triple stack, the most used SARMs stack for recomp)
Dylan usually suggests adding natural test booster like tongkat ali for weeks 9-12

you also need mini pct

week 13-16
Clomid 50/25/25/25
Cardarine 20mg every day

Hope it helps bro :) Good decision trying to cut the fat
absolutely agree a million percent... this is the triple stack which is the most tried and true sarms stack of them all!

Top Bottom