napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New year bulker!!

wheytech

Hey guy's

Planing my winter bulker and thinking about switching some compounds. My plan was:

1-18 EQ 800mg
4 -18Test E 250mg
8-18 Tren E 500mg
1-4/6 Tbol 40-60mg

I dont handle orals very well, but im thinking about changing they way i take em and take less. I usually take half dose in the am and half dose pre workout, but last time around i had terrible gastronomich problems. Vomiting while working 1-2 hourse later after am dosing etc. So mby less gear and more spread out over the day?
Or.. kick with NPP? Ive never done deca before but ive seen alot of good things here lately about it and looks intriguing... Could this be a better alternative for my bulker? 150-200mg eod for 8 weeks?

Feel free to chime in! :)

Hey guy's

Planing my winter bulker and thinking about switching some compounds. My plan was:

1-18 EQ 800mg
4 -18Test E 250mg
8-18 Tren E 500mg
1-4/6 Tbol 40-60mg

I dont handle orals very well, but im thinking about changing they way i take em and take less. I usually take half dose in the am and half dose pre workout, but last time around i had terrible gastronomich problems. Vomiting while working 1-2 hourse later after am dosing etc. So mby less gear and more spread out over the day?
Or.. kick with NPP? Ive never done deca before but ive seen alot of good things here lately about it and looks intriguing... Could this be a better alternative for my bulker? 150-200mg eod for 8 weeks?

You may be different, but I can't ever bulk with Tren. It just kills my appetite too much. It's my favorite drug and it's awesome, but I just don't do well with it packing in the calories. I would personally opt for Deca at around 500mg in this scenario in place of Tren and it will look like my cycle starting in 3 weeks. I'd also run a little more test, but that's on you. Some people are more estrogen sensitive than others and don't do well with high test.

I will say I so love low test higher tren. Works crazy good for me.

I'm the opposite. I like my Test and Tren about even after trying it all ways with test higher and test lower. Best results came when they were pretty much dead even. 600 Tren and 600 Test was probably the best cycle I ever ran

Eq and tren at that dose take affect my BP. Now understand, many go Un noticed with this issue. Silent killer. Have your ran something like this? Is a killer run... But definitely on the advanced side.

For some reason my BP dosnt take to much of a hit in tren or eq. Defenitly gets a tad bit elevated, but not to much! Never ran it like this, so ill keep an eye on it though. I ran 18 weeks of eq and 10 weeks of tren ace before my show a couple of weeks ago, went to the bloodbank on tuesday and BP and HB where fine. :)

You may be different, but I can't ever bulk with Tren. It just kills my appetite too much. It's my favorite drug and it's awesome, but I just don't do well with it packing in the calories. I would personally opt for Deca at around 500mg in this scenario in place of Tren and it will look like my cycle starting in 3 weeks. I'd also run a little more test, but that's on you. Some people are more estrogen sensitive than others and don't do well with high test.

My appetite dosnt get to much affected on tren, nothing more than i can handle, so eating is no issue. But on eq.. man.. i tell you, i could eat a horse! That's why i think tren and eq for me would be the shit! But i really do want to give deca a go.. i can run test at 250mg ew without gyno develepment, but i never run test without aromasin, so i have estro always under control, so that wouldt be an issue. Always run caber with nandrolones aswell. Hm.. many good options here.. :p

My appetite dosnt get to much affected on tren, nothing more than i can handle, so eating is no issue. But on eq.. man.. i tell you, i could eat a horse! That's why i think tren and eq for me would be the shit! But i really do want to give deca a go.. i can run test at 250mg ew without gyno develepment, but i never run test without aromasin, so i have estro always under control, so that wouldt be an issue. Always run caber with nandrolones aswell. Hm.. many good options here.. :p

I've ran Tren with EQ and it was nice. However I still had trouble with appetite even with EQ in there

Wow. Love to hear the difference with folks. Eq not take affecting appetite. Makes me hungry be more like tren. Lol
EQ increases my appetite too. Just not with Tren. The appetite suppression from Tren is,more severe

Hard for me to bulk on tren as well, being my appetite and sleep are affected. I try to smoke some fire to counter act, but its still difficult for me personally. I prefer running my test equal to or higher than my tren, but thats because i like to feel good on my cycles. Nothing like tren tho, i would see myself making change in the mirror daily.. As for bulking tho, for me personally i think tren is not my favorite option. As for orals thats easy, for bulking i opt for dbol or adrol, preferably dbol. For cutting and leaning i may lean towards tbol, but not necessarily

250/250 test/deca with EQ and TBOL still.

do you have to run NPP? i cant stand pinning EOD

Hey guy's

1-18 EQ 800mg
4 -18Test E 250mg
8-18 Tren E 500mg
1-4/6 Tbol 40-60mg

That is a fine stack my lil bro. If you do not like orals then your cycle is still fine. As long as you know the effects of tren and are ok with it, I think that you will accomplish your goal. This is an 18 week cycle,so you do not have to kickstart unless you really want to.The NPP would be fine if you don't mind the pins. Your choice it is all good!

Hard for me to bulk on tren as well, being my appetite and sleep are affected. I try to smoke some fire to counter act, but its still difficult for me personally. I prefer running my test equal to or higher than my tren, but thats because i like to feel good on my cycles. Nothing like tren tho, i would see myself making change in the mirror daily.. As for bulking tho, for me personally i think tren is not my favorite option. As for orals thats easy, for bulking i opt for dbol or adrol, preferably dbol. For cutting and leaning i may lean towards tbol, but not necessarily

2nd the sleep! Good point man. I can see now that the tren is out of my system and i get a good night sleep nearly ED ive been having some good gains and recovery time.. i get a few hourse of sleep on tren, but nothing like now. But got to say all steroids above trt doses effect my sleep to some degree. The reason im opt for npp is incase the orals fuck me up again. It shit to bear knuckle 4-6 weeks with problems eating, functioning, working etc for som fast gains.

250/250 test/deca with EQ and TBOL still.

do you have to run NPP? i cant stand pinning EOD

You wouldnt run the test and deca higher without the tren?

If the tbol didnt work for me i would like to have some fast acting compounds the forst weeks. Eq take's for ever to kick in. Lol :p i pinned ed for 10 weeks pre show so pinning no issue. Lol

2nd the sleep! Good point man. I can see now that the tren is out of my system and i get a good night sleep nearly ED ive been having some good gains and recovery time.. i get a few hourse of sleep on tren, but nothing like now. But got to say all steroids above trt doses effect my sleep to some degree. The reason im opt for npp is incase the orals fuck me up again. It shit to bear knuckle 4-6 weeks with problems eating, functioning, working etc for som fast gains.

^Ya bro, tell me about it. One of my least favorite things about tren is the lack of sleep, drives me nuts. I keep trying to smoke weed to counter act it, but barely helps

I would do this....

Sust 300mg EW 1-18
EQ 800mg EW 1-18
Deca 600mg EW 1-16
Tbol 1-7 50mg ED

As for the oral if it does more harm that good dont fuck with it. I wouldnt add an oral to this cysle anyway with the exception of tbol. I put 7 weeks in there because thats the sweet spot for me personally. IDK about anyone else but just a ersonal prefference.

I would also add GW. Your gonna compete again? Just cause youre bulking dont slack off on cardio. It builds good habbits and keeps the blood a movin.

I dont know how you train but you could even add MK. I know when I bulk I lift heavy. Real heavy. I owe any and all thickness to picking up heavy ass shit.

Save the tren for your prep or when you begin that. You dont want to run tren more than you have to. Man that shit wrecks youre body lol. Very harsh shit. Your bulk should be enjoyable not miserable. Hell any cycle should be enjoyable! Tren makes me feel like shit towords the end. Tren is the big guns you keep hidden till the real war starts.

Do you B&C or are you gonna pct?

What AI's do you have. You would need exemestane or sure and caber for the deca.

I dont like balloon cycles either so thats why i left dbol out or anadrol. Remember you need to drop all this weight ypu pack on going into another show lol. I learned the hard way that getting as big as I can possibly get is not necessarily the right thing to do. Quality or quantity.

That is a fine stack my lil bro. If you do not like orals then your cycle is still fine. As long as you know the effects of tren and are ok with it, I think that you will accomplish your goal. This is an 18 week cycle,so you do not have to kickstart unless you really want to.The NPP would be fine if you don't mind the pins. Your choice it is all good!

Sweet. Yeah, tren dosnt kick my ass to much, exept for some night's with less sleep. With tren ace i compat sleep issues with ed pinning, but tren e will see how it goes. Caber helps me abit. BP dosnt get to elevated so thats cool. I dont have to kickstart, but i feel i really can get the most out of a cycle if i do. Eod pinning is no problem :)

^Ya bro, tell me about it. One of my least favorite things about tren is the lack of sleep, drives me nuts. I keep trying to smoke weed to counter act it, but barely helps

I had a couple of weeks i Thailand last year while on tren and you can by whatever you want at the pharmacy. Got a couple av valium's for sleep and i tell you, ive never looked so good! Lol :p

Top Bottom