napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New to the site and TRT

ironlifter36

Hi guys,

I went to my doctor 6 months ago to get a routine check up. I was experiencing low energy, low libido and some loss of muscle mass ( though I worked out 4-5 days a week). He did a complete blood test and unknown to me at the time had my testosterone checked as well. The results came back and I was told my Total Test was 258ng/dl and my free Test was 3.7pg/ml. I was shocked at first because I never even considered the possibility of having low t. I am 36 now and I guess a part of me still thinks im in my 20's and will live forever. He put me on Test C. 200mg EOW and by reading threads on various sites may go ahead and change to 100mg EW to avoid peaks and valleys. Follow up blood work is in 3 weeks and again 3 months later.

My stats 36yo, 5'10, 175, 12%bf, with an understanding of nutrition, macros and the law of thermodynamics. I've been working out for 2 years and primarily do heavy compound lifting, though my recovery time was horrible. I originally thought I was overtraining, but now Im thinking my body simply didn't have Test to recover properly. My lifts and gains have plateaued. I have tried deloading and periodization, but still hit the same plateau. I am hoping my return to the "normal test" range will help, but from what I read, probably not in terms of the gains I am hoping for.

I have been following SARMS- thanks Dylan Gemelli- and will be planning to add them here in the new future. Also, after my 2nd follow up blood test am planning on adding in some additional Test C. and AI to my regimen. New to all this and the site so mainly reading and learning so not to ask repetitive questions!

Hi guys,

I went to my doctor 6 months ago to get a routine check up. I was experiencing low energy, low libido and some loss of muscle mass ( though I worked out 4-5 days a week). He did a complete blood test and unknown to me at the time had my testosterone checked as well. The results came back and I was told my Total Test was 258ng/dl and my free Test was 3.7pg/ml. I was shocked at first because I never even considered the possibility of having low t. I am 36 now and I guess a part of me still thinks im in my 20's and will live forever. He put me on Test C. 200mg EOW and by reading threads on various sites may go ahead and change to 100mg EW to avoid peaks and valleys. Follow up blood work is in 3 weeks and again 3 months later.

My stats 36yo, 5'10, 175, 12%bf, with an understanding of nutrition, macros and the law of thermodynamics. I've been working out for 2 years and primarily do heavy compound lifting, though my recovery time was horrible. I originally thought I was overtraining, but now Im thinking my body simply didn't have Test to recover properly. My lifts and gains have plateaued. I have tried deloading and periodization, but still hit the same plateau. I am hoping my return to the "normal test" range will help, but from what I read, probably not in terms of the gains I am hoping for.

I have been following SARMS- thanks Dylan Gemelli- and will be planning to add them here in the new future. Also, after my 2nd follow up blood test am planning on adding in some additional Test C. and AI to my regimen. New to all this and the site so mainly reading and learning so not to ask repetitive questions!

well now you see how little docs know about trt.200mg eow is just stupid.You can try 100ew, and get your bloods checked on your own...no doc. Yo can adjust up for 6 weeks and check again until you hit your desired level of test. You also have to consider how you feel. So if 150mg brings you to say 500 test but you still don't feel like that is enough then try 200ew and do bloods again in 6 weeks. You have to gradually go up in dose to find your sweet spot...but I can promise you this...200mg eow aint gonna do shitski

Hi guys,

Welcome to isarms brother. We are glad to have you as part of our family. You are in the right place for the best information and advice. If you need anything, or have any questions don't hesitate to ask!!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Welcome to the site, and yes, your doctor's approach is not practical. You must inject AT THE LEAST, once per week. Switch it up to 100mg EW and see how you feel.

Thanks for the welcome and replies. The date my doc scheduled my blood test for actually falls 1 1/2 week after my injection, which will work to my advantage. Will make the switch to 100mg EW, see how things look and go from there.

Thanks for the welcome and replies. The date my doc scheduled my blood test for actually falls 1 1/2 week after my injection, which will work to my advantage. Will make the switch to 100mg EW, see how things look and go from there.
For sure. If you truly have low levels, you should be borderline crashed at that point. I would inject as early as possible just to make sure lol. Convince that fool :).

For sure. If you truly have low levels, you should be borderline crashed at that point. I would inject as early as possible just to make sure lol. Convince that fool :).

my thoughts exactly... it already sounds like the doctor doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground so use that to your advantage as much as possible...

Hi guys,

welcome to isarms brother... its great to have you here..

your doctor is a complete moron bro... he's not doing you any favors whatsoever with his indecisiveness... 200 eow makes no sense... 150 per week is what i would have you doing right now and assessing from there... what are your main goals? i will set up your trt and sarms regimen for you but i need your goals...

That will be much better, but honestly I think you'd be better with your weekly dose a bit higher. Bloodwork can help determine what is going to be right for you

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Appreciate it. My short term goal regarding the TRT is to get my levels in the high normal range. As for the sarms, basically a recomp protocol. Down the road I am considering a "blast and cruise" protocol or a mild first cycle. In the past I stayed clear of AAS because of the injections and fear of getting in trouble. But, given the fact I give myself TRT injections now the first concern is no longer an issue.

welcome to isarms brother... its great to have you here..

your doctor is a complete moron bro... he's not doing you any favors whatsoever with his indecisiveness... 200 eow makes no sense... 150 per week is what i would have you doing right now and assessing from there... what are your main goals? i will set up your trt and sarms regimen for you but i need your goals...

Appreciate it. My short term goal regarding the TRT is to get my levels in the high normal range. As for the sarms, basically a recomp protocol. Down the road I am considering a "blast and cruise" protocol or a mild first cycle. In the past I stayed clear of AAS because of the injections and fear of getting in trouble. But, given the fact I give myself TRT injections now the first concern is no longer an issue.

Top Bottom