napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New to the forums. TRT

gs5142

Hi everybody! Excited to join the forums. Been lurking for awhile and watching Dylan's videos on youtube(thanks for all your informative videos Dylan!) I would love to get some insight from ya guys regarding my current state... first my stats

Height: 5'10
Weight: 220lbs
BF %: 17.4% (carry most of my fat in my lower/side abs region)
Years of training: 10 years consecutive with moderate breaks for a torn left pectoral tendon and an emergent appendectomy.
Cycle History: This is embarrassing and I know I was stupid and uneducated but when I was 17 I took dianabol for a month with no PCT and did that again when I was 18. I also fucked with PH's when I was 19-21 back when they were becoming designer steroids. i did the on cycle therapy and PCT that time though but still... not good. The last AAS cycle I ran was about 5 years ago and it was Test E 500mg/wk for 12 weeks and kick started with anadrol 50mg ed for 30 days took aromasin 12.5 eod through the whole cycle and
PCT. PCT was clomid 50/25/25/25 and the aromasin. Just been doing natty since then and have recently thought about sarms. However you will read why I am holding off for now on those.

Goals: get stronger and build quality muscle as fast and as safely as possible.

Diet is clean eating. Lean protien, fruits, veggies, healthy fats. ya get the drift. classic bro diet pretty much plus some indulgences here and there around the holidays lol.

Here is where I need some help/guidance... For the last year I have been having all the symptoms of low t. So I saw my PCP and did a total blood panel. The lipid profile, CBC and CMP labs all came back in healthy/normal ranges... but the test was bad. Total test was 112! And free test was 3.0. She referred me to an endo and he took the following labs last week and here were the results...

Total Test: 126
Free Test: 3.8
LH: 1.6
FSH: 1.8
Prolactin: 4.1
PSA: 0.66
Albumin: 4.9
SHBG: 11.0
T4: 1.0

These are not good and my endo still has not gotten back to me about what we are going to do. The stress of not knowing is kicking my ass my friends! Anyone have any insight for me? Your help will be greatly appreciated! Just a side note, my wife and I do want to have kids in the near future if possible. I just wanna feel good again and not like a teenage girl :p

Those are some damn low numbers. If you are wanting to have kids, perhaps you should hold off on trt and try natural measures to bring up your test levels

Try this for 4 weeks then retest to see where that puts you

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Post CT https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

Top Bottom