napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New to SARMS

immason25

I picked up a bottle of SARM stack and am curious what those dosage should be. Guy at the store said twice a day, once in the morning and once at night but seems a bit much. Dosage follows.

This will my first circle and want to do it right.

Serving Size: 1 capsule

LDG-4033: 15mg
MK-677: 15mg
S4: 25mg
Androsta-3,5-Dione-7-17-Dione: 25mg
Stinging Nettle: 450 mg
N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine: 50mg
Milk Thistle: 75 mg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• IMG_8239.jpg
    IMG_8239.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
good fucking lord get rid of that NOW... you have no clue what you have, and you are not going to find ANY sarm that is made like that.. i have no clue what you actually have but you never buy sarms from a store, EVER and certainly not something with an ingredient make up like that.. get rid of that now man

good fucking lord get rid of that NOW... you have no clue what you have, and you are not going to find ANY sarm that is made like that.. i have no clue what you actually have but you never buy sarms from a store, EVER and certainly not something with an ingredient make up like that.. get rid of that now man

That’s kinda what I figured from reading a lot about sarms online. Glad I asked. Thanks a lot man!

I have, thanks guys. Got strictly ldg-4033 and will be starting a cycle soon.

I wasn’t able to get a refund, but an exchange for Concealed Labs LGD-4033 at 5mg a serving.

Sound familiar?

I wasn’t able to get a refund, but an exchange for Concealed Labs LGD-4033 at 5mg a serving.

Sound familiar?

I dont know that source at all. I've never heard anything indicating it's a good source. You should always go by solid reputation and user feedback

Will do in the future, gonna use a source from this forum.

Appreciate the help!

Top Bottom