napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New to ordering. Need avise.

boogaman

Forgive me if this is taboo or not but I need info on placing a first time order. I've just always had it available through people but I'm done dealing with people not responding to calls or texts or even knowing if it's real.
What's the protocol on this. Ship to your house, fake name, what's the best way?
Send me a PM if you'd rather not post. Mods please delete if this is out of line.
Thanks for any and all advise.

I think you should stick around and get your post count up a little bit and be a member of our community here and then we can point you in the right direction my man

I wouldnt use a fake name. Just man up and order from wherever you are ordering. Even if it came to your house and LE for some silly reason showed up they would just take your shit cause chances are they r on the juice too. I would t worry too much. They dont want you. They want the guy selling it.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Using a fake name means that you have no ID when going to pick it up from the post office if it's delivered when you're not around

You never want to use a fake name. With the sources here, discrete shipping gives you piece of mind. There's no problem shipping to your house either. I know its easy to worry about these things when you're new, but its really not a big deal

boogaman said:
Thanks for the reply and honesty.

That's what we are all here for. To help each other with the truth. Even if at times its brutal. I have yet to see someone give an answer that wasn't backed by facts. Other forums are backed by an open wallet. It's definitely different here bro.

I never use a fake name. Order domestic and you should have no problems. It's when you have to go thru customs you take a lot more risk. and even at that, I always received my packs.
A smart domestic packer will always pack the product in a leak proof package when sending liquids. This way, if anything breaks, the pack won't leak, otherwise the shipping company will open up the pack, and you could possibly get fucked.

Every sponsor here is good to go. That includes being safe and discreet. Like what some others have already said, just hang around and you'll catch on to how things work. Not to mention I think most labs will give you guidance as to how they find that things work best. And you can always PM any of the lab reps here and ask any questions you have. We're all here to help. No worries.
S.S.

Top Bottom