napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New to Forum (Diagnosed Hypogonadism) Labs included. Looking for advice

spideruski

Hey, what's up guys, some specs: 29 year old male, 6'0, 175lb, former athlete.

Last summer I was diagnosed with hypogonadism by my endocrinologist (labs below) and I was treated with Androgel for a period of 6 months. You can see that for the first 3 months the gel didn't really take, although I definitely remember feeling positive effects from the very first month despite the lab readings. I felt great. I got erections upon waking in the morning and randomly throughout the day (like a teenager), muscles tighter (biceps, pecs, core), and my cardio really amped up (10-15miles per week). It was definitely something I had been missing for quite some time. Doc had me increase dosage towards the last couple of months as you can definitely see a change in the blood levels. Although, to be honest, I can't really discern between the first 3 months and the last 3, aside from the fact that more hair began to grow under my armpits. I have no negatives to report and happy to say my body took it well as all of my labs came back within range. (CBC, Hepatic panel, PSA, etc.) I also haven't used since January and I feel ok. I still run long distances. Muscles including pecs still sit up fine. Don't get the random erection anymore, but everything still works. But, I definitely miss it. There is a discernible difference.

Unfortunately, the area where I live is very expensive and I can't afford the means to provide the treatment. And it looks like I will be on TRT for the foreseeable future as I have a diagnosed condition. Nevertheless, I'm more than capable to take matters into my own hands.

Objective:

I'm looking to give this summer another go and open to suggestions. I was considering something moderate such as Test Enanthate. What dosage would you recommend? What time frame? Is a PCT needed if I'm just treating a condition indefinitely for the foreseeable future? Is a PCT needed if I got another 3-4 months without treating again?

ALSO, my FSH kept coming up Low. I asked if there was any way to increase this and was told No. Do you guys concur? Is it true that there is no way to bring up FSH whether naturally or by other means? What does HMG do?

I have a lot more questions, but I'll just leave it at that. i'm looking to be apart of the forum for a while and want to try new things in the future.
Test.jpg

Last edited:
fsh and lh are always going to be low when on trt... thats part of it.. you need to grasp all of this before you continue forward.. if you are on trt then you do not need pct

Top Bottom