napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

New to forum. 30y, 230lb, 5'10

Captain Spaulding

What's going on? I am a ex competitive bodybuilder. Haven't competed in 6 years and took several years off from the gym (only going once maybe twice a week). I am getting back into working out on a strict regimen for the past couple of months. The gains are slow and the strength is way down compared to how it used to be. When I was competing I was 250-260 off season and was 211lbs on stage at my last show, placing first. I'm not looking to compete again I just want to be in great shape again with lower recovery times.

I have been looking into getting back on a light cycle. It's been over 6 years since I have cycled anything except for some clen. I was wondering if anyone knew of any reliable sources? I lost contact with all my local sources and don't really trust naps or other online gear sites even though some friends have had success with them. Any recommendations?

What's going on? I am a ex competitive bodybuilder. Haven't competed in 6 years and took several years off from the gym (only going once maybe twice a week). I am getting back into working out on a strict regimen for the past couple of months. The gains are slow and the strength is way down compared to how it used to be. When I was competing I was 250-260 off season and was 211lbs on stage at my last show, placing first. I'm not looking to compete again I just want to be in great shape again with lower recovery times.

I have been looking into getting back on a light cycle. It's been over 6 years since I have cycled anything except for some clen. I was wondering if anyone knew of any reliable sources? I lost contact with all my local sources and don't really trust naps or other online gear sites even though some friends have had success with them. Any recommendations?
Where u live ?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

This is a PED forum, of course we know of reliable sources. Go to the UGL source forum and spend a little time reading and searching

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see you have experience and I can understand the desire to get right back to peak condition quickly, but I would recommend putting off AAS for 6 months to a year while you get back into lifting regularly. Design some progressive overload routines and slowly bring your weights back up while focusing on diet. The problem with jumping back in too fast, especially because your muscle memory will develop quickly, is that all the secondaries, tendons, joints, connecting tissue, can easily get overwhelmed and you'll end up with an injury. Maybe some SARMs as you work towards your natural limits, then AAS can help you take it to the next level. Have you had bloods done recently?

Top Bottom