napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New SARMS User Question

Anthony02

Hey Dylan,

How are you? I've been watching your videos on YouTube for the past few weeks. They are awesome thank you! The information you give is priceless and you so informative. I really appreciate them.
So on to my question. I just put in an order for 4 different SARMS and wanted to know if it's ok to stack all 4 at the same time being that they all do different and some similar things. I've ordered: MK-2866, S-4, GW-50156, and LGD-4033.
Is stacking all 4 too much or a waste? Should I combine 2 at a time? My goals are to gain lean muscle, lose some body fat, and increase strength with a little mass gain mixed in.
Thank you in advance for your answer and keep the awesome videos coming man!

definitely not too much to run together... thats the sarms super stack bro... where did you get your sarms?

Ok awesome! Thanks for the reply Dylan. Much appreciated! I got my SARMS from sarmsx.com. Looking to start as soon as I get them. I'm also planning on doing some gear which I ordered and am waiting for. Test Enth. @ 350mg per week, Tren Enth. @ 400mg per week, EQ @ 600mg per week, and Winny @ 50mg per day. How long should I run the gear for bro? And would it be ok to run it with the SARMS or is that too much? Thanks again love your videos and knowledge!

thats a pretty heavy cycle man... how many cycles have you ran? what are your stats bro? age/height/weight/body fat? sarms are fine to add to anything, thats not an issue but im more concerned about your proposed cycle...

I will be 43 in May. I have run probably 4 cycles throughout my lifetime lol. I'm 5-7 and probably 165pds. Pretty decent shape maybe 15% body fat. But if you think it's too much I respect your opinion. Maybe you can help me tweet it or cut something out? Thanks again bro!

I will be 43 in May. I have run probably 4 cycles throughout my lifetime lol. I'm 5-7 and probably 165pds. Pretty decent shape maybe 15% body fat. But if you think it's too much I respect your opinion. Maybe you can help me tweet it or cut something out? Thanks again bro!
yes absolutely i can help... have you ran tren before? what is your main goal from the cycle?

Awesome thank you! Yes I have w while back maybe 5 or 6 years ago. I'm looking to burn fat and gain muscle. Cut up but stay around my weight 165.

With them stats I really don't think you should be using tren or any steroid for that matter.

For the goals you have I'd stick with sarms. Steroids are not fat burners either. I'd go with the ultra Recomp stack from www.sarmsx.com which is perfect for you

1-12 RAD140 20mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes preworkout
1-12 lgd 10mg per day dosed in the am

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Awesome thank you! Yes I have w while back maybe 5 or 6 years ago. I'm looking to burn fat and gain muscle. Cut up but stay around my weight 165.
im just going to be honest with you like i am everyone else and understand, i like you man.. you have a really good attitude that i really like a lot but brother, in your condition, thats too much to be using... im not extremely comfortable having you on that type of cycle... let me ask you this, have you considered primo as opposed to tren?

Thanks Dylan I appreciate the kind words. And I appreciate the honesty. I like hearing the truth over BS always at my age lol. I would love to do Primo but it's expensive man. What if I skipped the Tren and did the test, EQ and Winny? Problem is I ordered all this stuff already paid for and all. Will 1 cycle hurt me that bad? Especially if I keep the Tren at 400mg? Test 250mg? After this cycle I'm sticking with SARMS. Problem is I did the sarms research after I paid for the gear already.

Thanks again Dylan!

Thanks man I appreciate the honesty and info. Problem is I paid for the gear already just waiting for it to arrive. Can 1 cycle hurt me that bad? I'm doing the Dostinex with Tren and keeping it at 400mg a week. Test 250? EQ 600mg? Winny 50mg/day? After this cycle I'm goin straight sarms as you suggest. Unfortunately I found out about sarms after I already ordered the gear.

Thank you!

By the way I got the Dostinex for the Tren and Aromisan for the test as you suggest on the videos. Will one cycle hurt me that bad with that run alongside? Or can I minus something from the cycle maybe?

Thanks man I appreciate the honesty and info. Problem is I paid for the gear already just waiting for it to arrive. Can 1 cycle hurt me that bad? I'm doing the Dostinex with Tren and keeping it at 400mg a week. Test 250? EQ 600mg? Winny 50mg/day? After this cycle I'm goin straight sarms as you suggest. Unfortunately I found out about sarms after I already ordered the gear.

Thank you!
im not saying you cannot do it bro... you can do whatever you want, you know that... if you are asking me if you should, my answer would be no... would i recommend it, no... will it hurt you, not necessarily but you are at a greater risk for side effects at a higher body fat... also, now, come on bro... you sound like a very well educated guy, seriously, so you know better than to say, "well, i already bought it" we both know you didnt pay thousands of dollars for it so holding off on it would be that big a deal? that's the excuse i dont like within the context of our post... you can run it, and im not saying it will wreck you, not at all, but what i am saying is it is not optimal and this point in time for you... i shoot you straight, always brother... i would much rather do that than put you in a position that may not be best for you...

Well I didn't pay thousands but definitely over a thousand. I got a good amount lol. But thanks for your opinion I respect it. So you think sarms are a better option for me? I ordered those as well.

Well I didn't pay thousands but definitely over a thousand. I got a good amount lol. But thanks for your opinion I respect it. So you think sarms are a better option for me? I ordered those as well.
yes, or you could go with test, eq and sarms which would be sick man... your not horribly out of range here but not in a range i would recommend tren use... what i would do, to go about this right is save what you just bought... its not going to get spoiled bro... run a sarms stack 12 weeks, get yourself into the proper condition and THEN run it RIGHT...

Top Bottom